Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Hello and Kind Regards to all.
Pages: 12 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Hello and Kind Regards to all.

I've been away for a few weeks (had a crap time) glad to be back home in beautiful autumnal Cornwall, mighty fierce winds today with rapidly changing skyscapes, amazing.
Hope you are all well, kind regards Joe.

Oct 17, 2011, 22:56

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: Hello and Kind Regards to all.

lereostab wrote:
I've been away for a few weeks (had a crap time) glad to be back home in beautiful autumnal Cornwall, mighty fierce winds today with rapidly changing skyscapes, amazing.
Hope you are all well, kind regards Joe.

Hello Joe - welcome back!. I do hope your 'crap time' wasn't too bad....

Oct 17, 2011, 23:09

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Hi Dara, it was very difficult as we went to spend time with my Mum who is very ill with a rare form of Parkinsons,but there were a few nice days out with my son i.e. Portsmouth and the old warships, spinnaker tower and so on.
Very happy to be home, cheers Joe.

Oct 17, 2011, 23:27

Dara
Dara
905 posts

lereostab wrote:
Hi Dara, it was very difficult as we went to spend time with my Mum who is very ill with a rare form of Parkinsons,but there were a few nice days out with my son i.e. Portsmouth and the old warships, spinnaker tower and so on.
Very happy to be home, cheers Joe.

Oh sorry to hear that - one of our friends is in the same situation over here, We went to her birthday party on Sunday and she was in tears. I know something of the emotions involved and I hope things ease for you all soon. Portsmouth is a beautiful city yes, every square foot seems to infused with the history of the nation.

Oct 17, 2011, 23:31

jorbel
330 posts

hello Joe,

here's hoping that everything turns out well (or that it's not so bad)

cheers,

Jorge (from Portugal) :)

Oct 17, 2011, 23:40

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Thanks Dara, the trouble with my Mum's condition is that they don't even have any medication that makes any difference, it's called Progressive Supranuclear Palsy and it destroys the sufferers brain stem quite rapidly, each time I've seen her in the past year the degeneration has been shocking, we go again in December.
Yes Portsmouth is great, I didn't realise that the Spinnaker tower was the highest public access building in the U.K. the views were incredible.
Really enjoyed the Victory and Warrior ships too, fascinating stuff.
I'm off to bed now, speak soon, cheers Joe.

Oct 17, 2011, 23:42

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Thankyou Jorge (cool name) my sons name is Jorge too, cheers Joe.

Oct 17, 2011, 23:44

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

That is unfortunate your time was unpleasant. Thank you for your kind regards.

Oct 18, 2011, 02:27

GaryB2
GaryB2
2327 posts

Hi Joe. Welcome back. The old place has lacked a degree or two of warmth in your absence.

Sad news re your mum. The helplessness must really get you.

Best wishes.

Oct 18, 2011, 07:32

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

Welcome back Joe to the forum and Cornwall. I shall be there myself this coming weekend!

sorry to hear about your Mother's suffering.

Oct 18, 2011, 11:41

Pages: 12 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index