Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Log In
-Register
Hello and Kind Regards to all.
Log In to post a reply
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 12 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Normsk
Normsk
318 posts

Re: hito - shito - hiro - hirohito - disco stringz,

Dara wrote:
Normsk wrote:
Could someone explain what is happening here? I posted around the time of Sound-Dust and vaguely remember Chocolate Cupcake and also
DISCO STRINGZ. I presume there are now multiple pseudonyms.



Hi Normsk - the was speculation a while ago about who was who from the old green forum. Hiro has consistently dredged up old threads and used them as weapons against me and several other forumites. I began to do some research into his past behaviour and I realised that he is a total hypocrite - in denial at his own trouble-making. Going further back in time I remembered there was another forum member who did the same thing with the same tiresome and disruptive effect.

I found posts by Disco Stringz which did the same thing as Hiro, and used the same semantic structures - and I feel sure he is one and the same person. It was/is a war between myself and Hiro - I am sick of his accusative, pig-headed nonsense and as he has attacked me with things I have said in past threads - I am defending myself with all the resources I have at my disposal.


Hi Dara - I am using the same name as I used on the old green forum. People type in a certain way and also use certain language so you know who they are.
You guys do enjoy a scrap though!!

Oct 27, 2011, 00:20


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

JS
JS
489 posts

Re: I will be nice to you now

Dara wrote:
And before you step in with your usual tiresome pedantic dredging up of old posts Hiro - I don't give a flying fuck what you think - and haven't done so for quite some time.


If you don't give a fuck, then stop it, idiot! Stand by your word. You and Cheeso are ganging up on Hito, but most of the things you are accusing him of are fitting you too.

Oct 27, 2011, 03:02


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5939 posts

Re: hito - shito - hiro - hirohito - disco stringz,

Dara wrote:


DISCO STRINGZ

I am sure that was one of his pseudonyms around the time Mary died. By triangulation using the internet archive and koly's still searchable forum - it is clearly him. The language is the same, he uses the very same pedantic accusatory tactics, at this time Chocolate Cupcake was one of his prime targets. I can see why he conveniently 'forgot' this identity - he irritated a lot of people back then too, particularly at the time leading up to the shut-down of the previous incarnation of the forum...


What?? You must be thinking of a different person from the discostringz on the green screen, who is a very sweet nice fella, but yeah he was a bit pedantic at times. No way they're the same, he doesn't even begin to like the same kinds of music for example. And I know disco from the gs very well. Hito ain't him. Unless there was another one with a similar name.

Oct 27, 2011, 03:38


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Re: I will be nice to you now

JS wrote:
Dara wrote:
And before you step in with your usual tiresome pedantic dredging up of old posts Hiro - I don't give a flying fuck what you think - and haven't done so for quite some time.


If you don't give a fuck, then stop it, idiot! Stand by your word. You and Cheeso are ganging up on Hito, but most of the things you are accusing him of are fitting you too.



Why are you being abusive and calling people names, JS? It's totally unnecessary and just makes you look pathetic.

Oct 27, 2011, 03:44


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: hito - shito - hiro - hirohito - disco stringz,

cyberpainter wrote:
Dara wrote:


DISCO STRINGZ

I am sure that was one of his pseudonyms around the time Mary died. By triangulation using the internet archive and koly's still searchable forum - it is clearly him. The language is the same, he uses the very same pedantic accusatory tactics, at this time Chocolate Cupcake was one of his prime targets. I can see why he conveniently 'forgot' this identity - he irritated a lot of people back then too, particularly at the time leading up to the shut-down of the previous incarnation of the forum...


What?? You must be thinking of a different person from the discostringz on the green screen, who is a very sweet nice fella, but yeah he was a bit pedantic at times. No way they're the same, he doesn't even begin to like the same kinds of music for example. And I know disco from the gs very well. Hito ain't him. Unless there was another one with a similar name.


ok - I stand corrected and I apologise to all concerned.

Oct 27, 2011, 03:45


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

eye of the storm or aftermath?

JS wrote:
Dara wrote:
And before you step in with your usual tiresome pedantic dredging up of old posts Hiro - I don't give a flying fuck what you think - and haven't done so for quite some time.


If you don't give a fuck, then stop it, idiot! Stand by your word. You and Cheeso are ganging up on Hito, but most of the things you are accusing him of are fitting you too.



ok - so you are joining the fray are you asshole? it seems it was the eye of the storm after all - surely you are not presuming to be the arbiter of fair and decent conduct are you - now that really would be a laugh!

Oct 27, 2011, 03:49


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

hito

Dara wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:
Dara wrote:


DISCO STRINGZ

I am sure that was one of his pseudonyms around the time Mary died. By triangulation using the internet archive and koly's still searchable forum - it is clearly him. The language is the same, he uses the very same pedantic accusatory tactics, at this time Chocolate Cupcake was one of his prime targets. I can see why he conveniently 'forgot' this identity - he irritated a lot of people back then too, particularly at the time leading up to the shut-down of the previous incarnation of the forum...


What?? You must be thinking of a different person from the discostringz on the green screen, who is a very sweet nice fella, but yeah he was a bit pedantic at times. No way they're the same, he doesn't even begin to like the same kinds of music for example. And I know disco from the gs very well. Hito ain't him. Unless there was another one with a similar name.


ok - I stand corrected and I apologise to all concerned.


Thanks Dara and thanks cyberpainter

Oct 27, 2011, 12:22


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Let's away

Let's explore this here http://stereolab.co.uk/forum/stereolab/topic/4544/threaded/52774 as this thread is a bit poisonous

Oct 27, 2011, 12:40


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

JS
JS
489 posts

Re: I will be nice to you now

Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
JS wrote:
Dara wrote:
And before you step in with your usual tiresome pedantic dredging up of old posts Hiro - I don't give a flying fuck what you think - and haven't done so for quite some time.


If you don't give a fuck, then stop it, idiot! Stand by your word. You and Cheeso are ganging up on Hito, but most of the things you are accusing him of are fitting you too.



Why are you being abusive and calling people names, JS? It's totally unnecessary and just makes you look pathetic.



When you call Hito "Piece of shit", when you tell My Return to kill himself or when your sycophant Dara calls me "asshole", is it also abusive, unnecessary and pathetic?

Oct 27, 2011, 20:41


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Re: I will be nice to you now

JS wrote:
Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
JS wrote:
Dara wrote:
And before you step in with your usual tiresome pedantic dredging up of old posts Hiro - I don't give a flying fuck what you think - and haven't done so for quite some time.


If you don't give a fuck, then stop it, idiot! Stand by your word. You and Cheeso are ganging up on Hito, but most of the things you are accusing him of are fitting you too.



Why are you being abusive and calling people names, JS? It's totally unnecessary and just makes you look pathetic.



When you call Hito "Piece of shit", when you tell My Return to kill himself or when your sycophant Dara calls me "asshole", is it also abusive, unnecessary and pathetic?



It was a "yes" or "no" question, JS. Your inability to answer it exposes your guilt.

Oct 27, 2011, 20:52

Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 12 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index