Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Hello and Kind Regards to all.
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: Hello and Kind Regards to all.

Ah, got you now, sorry I'm a bit dense when it comes to internet lingo.
I thought you were trying to refer to St Ives rugby club, ha ha!!

Oct 18, 2011, 14:39

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

It's a gorgeous stretch of sand, the tides are pretty fast there if I remember, quite dangerous, be careful swimming won't you mate,
kind regards Joe.

Oct 18, 2011, 14:44

GaryB2
GaryB2
2325 posts

lereostab wrote:
Thankyou Gary, yeah you're right about the helplessness, it's so hard to watch someone you love suffer, my Mum was very pleased we went to see her though, apparently in the later stages of the disease she will no longer recognise us, that's going to be very difficult too.
How's Dundee? must be starting to get chilly now, hope all is well with you, cheers Joe.

Actually it has gotten noticably colder the last 2 days. It won't be long until it is frosty in the mornings. I really hope we get less snow this year!

Oct 18, 2011, 15:12

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

It's got colder here too, we never get much snow down here but the kids in our street always hope there will be snow, they had so much fun earlier this year when we had a few inches that laid, I like snow, cheers mate, Joe.

Oct 18, 2011, 15:48

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

no, sadly not. I was being a terribly lazy typist.

Oct 18, 2011, 21:23

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

Having Fun and Being Careful don't scale linearly with each other!!

Oct 18, 2011, 21:23

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Very true, most of the time......

Oct 18, 2011, 21:54

nsc283b
405 posts

I know Bude and Holsworthy quite well. I go to the Bude Jazz Festival every year, and when I was involved in local football, I spent many a time at Holsworthy Football Club.

Oct 18, 2011, 22:07

nsc283b
405 posts

Hello Old Boy! Sorry your time away wasn't that great. It's very upsetting seeing a loved one becoming so ill and knowing there's nothing that can be done. A friend of mine has been married for over 50 years and his wife now has Alzheimer's. She's in a home and doesn't recognise him anymore. A few weeks ago you mentioned meeting up sometime for a cup of tea or two. How about 14th or 15th or 16th or 17th November? Are you free on one of those days? If so, we'll arrange where and when. Toodle pip!

Oct 18, 2011, 22:29

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Hi there, that's an awful situation for your friend, 50 years and no recognition, terrible.
Yes it'll be great to meet up, Thursday the 17th is the best day for me, let me know where you want to meet, look forward to it, all the best, Joe.

Oct 18, 2011, 22:45

Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index