Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Hello and Kind Regards to all.
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

nsc283b
405 posts

Re: Hello and Kind Regards to all.

OK, 17th November it is. We'll give it some thought and decide time and place nearer the time.

Oct 18, 2011, 22:54

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: Hello and Kind Regards to all.

Nice one, speak to you soon, take care, Joe.

Oct 18, 2011, 23:01

hito
hito
1745 posts

I will be nice to you now

Dara wrote:
lereostab wrote:
I've been away for a few weeks (had a crap time) glad to be back home in beautiful autumnal Cornwall, mighty fierce winds today with rapidly changing skyscapes, amazing.
Hope you are all well, kind regards Joe.

Hello Joe - welcome back!. I do hope your 'crap time' wasn't too bad....

http://stereolab.co.uk/forum/stereolab/topic/4666/threaded/51615

Oct 24, 2011, 11:10

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: I will be nice to you now

Hi Hito, please let it go man, cheers Joe.

Oct 24, 2011, 18:17

hito
hito
1745 posts

;)

Oct 24, 2011, 19:56

Dara
Dara
905 posts

hito wrote:
;)

I absolutely agree with Joe, you supercilious, immature, arrogant shit-stirrer. Time after time you demonstrate the behaviour of an insecure, spoilt brat in a school playground. You never could, and never will be able to see anything even vaguely approaching the big picture. I am heartily sick of your nonsense.

Oct 24, 2011, 20:17

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Dara wrote:
hito wrote:
;)

I absolutely agree with Joe, you supercilious, immature, arrogant shit-stirrer. Time after time you demonstrate the behaviour of an insecure, spoilt brat in a school playground. You never could, and never will be able to see anything even vaguely approaching the big picture. I am heartily sick of your nonsense.

Hito is a very little man.

Oct 24, 2011, 21:16

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Hi, I'm not joining in the name calling stuff and all that Hito, I just want to say that I'm not bothered by anything that anyone may have said about me in the past and I feel it's always better to move on and let things go, forgive and forget, kind regards Joe.

Oct 24, 2011, 21:31

GaryB2
GaryB2
2327 posts

To err is human...

Oct 24, 2011, 21:37

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Spot on Gary, cheers mate

Oct 24, 2011, 21:49

Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index