Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Hello and Kind Regards to all.
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: I will be nice to you now

lereostab wrote:
Hi, I'm not joining in the name calling stuff and all that Hito, I just want to say that I'm not bothered by anything that anyone may have said about me in the past and I feel it's always better to move on and let things go, forgive and forget, kind regards Joe.

Just for clarity - I don't regret anything I have said in the past to you or about you Joe. I have an opinion on the matters we discussed and you have yours. We are both entitled to those in free and open debate. If you postulate a view on an open forum (especially one from a groop of artists who specifically espouse freedom, equality and brother/sisterhood) you must expect debate. I respect you and I have compassion for your sad experience with your ailing relative.

Some spicy things are said at times on here in the spirit of cynical 'humour' - it is to be expected with the disassociated nature of online communication. I will not be criticised by you by proxy through another forum member especially one I have absolutely zero respect for whatsoever. If you have a problem with anything I have said about you or to you directly, you should demonstrate that you have the guts to take it up with me personally. I am more than happy to explain everything all over again if you wish.

And before you step in with your usual tiresome pedantic dredging up of old posts Hiro - I don't give a flying fuck what you think - and haven't done so for quite some time.

Oct 24, 2011, 21:52

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

As I said, I'm not bothered i.e. I'm absolutely fine with everything you've said and all that we've discussed, I have no problem here, cheers Joe.

Oct 24, 2011, 21:58

Dara
Dara
905 posts

lereostab wrote:
As I said, I'm not bothered i.e. I'm absolutely fine with everything you've said and all that we've discussed, I have no problem here, cheers Joe.

Ok Joe - me too. I thought we had reached a point where we need not go any further with the debate about Christianity/society. That is until it was reopened by someone hell bent on creating trouble.

Oct 24, 2011, 22:00

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

I'm not going to debate it anymore, I've said all I want to say on the subject.
I've got no problem with Hito either, just for the record, cheers man, Joe

Oct 24, 2011, 22:21

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

I maybe the only person here who actively likes both Dara and Hito...two of my favorite contributors, in all sincerity!

Don't know how exactly that spat started and don't really want to stir it up any more than it already is, but it's always seemed like a shame. Those here capable of stringing together a rational thought or two are in the minority and both of you factor among their numbers, homies!

Oh well...

Oct 24, 2011, 23:44

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

I like them both too.......

Oct 24, 2011, 23:46

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

lereostab wrote:

Yeah, but Joe, you like everybody...in a Jesus-y way.

;^)

Oct 24, 2011, 23:47

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

wracket wrote:
lereostab wrote:

Yeah, but Joe, you like everybody...in a Jesus-y way.

;^)

Nah, he hates Phil Collins.

Oct 24, 2011, 23:49

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Hey man, my opinion still counts you know even if I do love everybody in a Jesus-y way (I like your choice of word Jesus-y) nice one

Oct 24, 2011, 23:51

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

I hate his music, he's probably an alright bloke, although I don't know of course......

Oct 24, 2011, 23:52

Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index