Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Hello and Kind Regards to all.
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: I will be nice to you now

wracket wrote:
I maybe the only person here who actively likes both Dara and Hito...two of my favorite contributors, in all sincerity!

Don't know how exactly that spat started and don't really want to stir it up any more than it already is, but it's always seemed like a shame. Those here capable of stringing together a rational thought or two are in the minority and both of you factor among their numbers, homies!

Oh well...

Thank you Wracket. I must say I have always enjoyed your contributions over the years too - always positive and always a rich source of inspiration in music and other art forms.

And that's why I contribute occasionally here - the ebb and flow of human ideas, like beachcombing - sometimes you find beautiful shells, the very occasional seahorse, old fishing line, messages in bottles etc. But there is always the tension that you could come across a dead body, a beached whale or put your foot on a stinging cnidarian lurking in the sand....

Oct 24, 2011, 23:53

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

lereostab wrote:
I hate his music, he's probably an alright bloke, although I don't know of course......

Well put, Bro,

Oct 24, 2011, 23:59

Dara
Dara
905 posts

lereostab wrote:
I hate his music, he's probably an alright bloke, although I don't know of course......

John Peel always used to say he hated Genesis - but that he thought Phil Collins was a great guy personally...

Oct 25, 2011, 00:20

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Hello and Kind Regards to all.

kind regards to you.

Oct 25, 2011, 01:17

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Thankyou.

Oct 25, 2011, 02:42

Bunker
Bunker
80 posts

joe, i'm chuffed that you're back. this place could use some of your positivity.

Oct 25, 2011, 03:00

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Thanks man, blessings to you.

Oct 25, 2011, 03:04

hito
hito
1745 posts

Dara wrote:
lereostab wrote:
As I said, I'm not bothered i.e. I'm absolutely fine with everything you've said and all that we've discussed, I have no problem here, cheers Joe.

Ok Joe - me too. I thought we had reached a point where we need not go any further with the debate about Christianity/society. That is until it was reopened by someone hell bent on creating trouble.

Don't blame me. I just linked something you said with another thing you said prior. You say you didn't feel any need to go any further with the Christianity thing but then you said something about it to mu mu. Don't try to recreate history to suit your purposes. You need to learn that the things you say on the internet are often permanent and public.

Oct 25, 2011, 03:11

hito
hito
1745 posts

Dara wrote:
Hiro - I don't give a flying fuck what you think - and haven't done so for quite some time.

Clearly you do. Your shrill swearing and carry on would be funny if it weren't so disturbing.

Oct 25, 2011, 03:13

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Hi Hito, what you listening to at the moment?

Oct 25, 2011, 03:15

Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index