Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Hello and Kind Regards to all.
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Re: I will be nice to you now

Dara wrote:
If you have a problem with anything I have said about you or to you directly, you should demonstrate that you have the guts to take it up with me personally.

Have the guts? See what I mean? Chill out. He didn't say anything to you. Just calm down.

Oct 25, 2011, 03:15

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Dara wrote:
I have an opinion on the matters we discussed and you have yours. We are both entitled to those in free and open debate. If you postulate a view on an open forum (especially one from a groop of artists who specifically espouse freedom, equality and brother/sisterhood) you must expect debate.

Indeed you must. So stick to the facts and avoid the swearing and carry on. I have never abused you and yet, whenever you are bested in an argument, you let fly with a stream of profanity.

Oct 25, 2011, 03:19

hito
hito
1745 posts

wracket wrote:
I maybe the only person here who actively likes both Dara and Hito...two of my favorite contributors, in all sincerity!

Don't know how exactly that spat started and don't really want to stir it up any more than it already is, but it's always seemed like a shame. Those here capable of stringing together a rational thought or two are in the minority and both of you factor among their numbers, homies!

Oh well...

I agree it is a shame. But if you look at the history of the two of us, you will find:

- only one who has abused the other
- only one who has consistently stuck to the words that were said and stuck to the topic.
- only one who has attempted to keep the conversation civil despite the foul language and personal attacks.

I am happy to discuss matters in a civil manner with Dara. I cannot be excluded from any topic that he wades in to so the best way forward is for him to discuss matters in a calm and rational manner.

I extend the hand of civility

Oct 25, 2011, 03:26

hito
hito
1745 posts

I'm in a very lab kind of mood lately. When I have had time to listen to music, I have listened to:

Monade - Monstre
Stereolab - ETK, Cobra, CC and Aluminium
High Llamas - Snowbug

Oct 25, 2011, 03:50

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

That sure is a Lab kind of mood.
I've been getting in to what they term Doom Metal and Ambient Doom, because of the genre names I thought I wouldn't like it but it's actually pretty good, bands like Nadja, Troum and Atavist are being played a lot at the mo, they create an ambient atmosphere with sinister undertones, quite filmic in some ways, I'm fascinated with the whole thing right now, cheers Joe.

Oct 25, 2011, 03:59

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Hiro trying to stir shit up

Take the advice and let it go. Enough of your shit-stirring.

Oct 25, 2011, 04:41

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

hito wrote:

Don't blame me. I just linked something...

That's so typical. You stir shit up then act innocent. You're not the first to do that here, and it didn't end well for others who've done it in the past.

Oct 25, 2011, 04:50

Dara
Dara
905 posts

hito wrote:

Piss off you hypocritical asshole.

Dara wrote:
you supercilious, immature, arrogant shit-stirrer. Time after time you demonstrate the behaviour of an insecure, spoilt brat in a school playground. You never could, and never will be able to see anything even vaguely approaching the big picture. I am heartily sick of your nonsense.

What part of this don't you understand? - do you want me to draw you a picture?

Oct 25, 2011, 08:25

Dara
Dara
905 posts

hito wrote:
wracket wrote:
I maybe the only person here who actively likes both Dara and Hito...two of my favorite contributors, in all sincerity!

Don't know how exactly that spat started and don't really want to stir it up any more than it already is, but it's always seemed like a shame. Those here capable of stringing together a rational thought or two are in the minority and both of you factor among their numbers, homies!

Oh well...

I agree it is a shame. But if you look at the history of the two of us, you will find:

- only one who has abused the other

absolute bollocks

- only one who has consistently stuck to the words that were said and stuck to the topic.

absolute bollocks

- only one who has attempted to keep the conversation civil despite the foul language and personal attacks.

foul language is not a prerequisite of incivility

I am happy to discuss matters in a civil manner with Dara. I cannot be excluded from any topic that he wades in to so the best way forward is for him to discuss matters in a calm and rational manner.

how dare you tell me what to do - who the hell do you think you are?

your sarcasm betrays your arrogance

If you continue to bait me with your irritating holier-than-thou childish nonsense you can expect that I will step up my efforts to continually demonstrate the idiocy and pettiness of your tiresome presence here. Words like 'bested' belong in the school playground and I can never take you seriously when I read your idiotic insecure nonsense. I can't even muster the enthusiasm to take you to task for the inaccuracies in your 'hurt little-boy' replies to this thread - but if you want to step up the war between us, I suppose I could be persuaded.

Oct 25, 2011, 08:40

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Cheeso wrote:
hito wrote:

Don't blame me. I just linked something...

That's so typical. You stir shit up then act innocent. You're not the first to do that here, and it didn't end well for others who've done it in the past.

Agreed. There have been famous instances in the past and that is precisely what this shit-stirrer is about doing now. Perhaps it was even him in one of his earlier incarnations who was responsible before - I wouldn't be surprised. There may be a good reason he doesn't want to tell us the pseudonyms he used in the past.

Oct 25, 2011, 08:46

Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index