Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Hello and Kind Regards to all.
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 12 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Re: Fair question

cyberpainter wrote:
Because you did the same thing to me. So some of the things that Dara is saying, I have felt inside.(Though I don't like the rudeness in his responses, I think he should tone it way down, and I have implored cheesie many times over the years to as well.) I've been appalled at myself really, that I would allow someone like you to affect me in any way. When you blindsided me back then with the hurtful attack, it affected me. I'm a human being with feelings. So though I don't like the way he's acting, I can relate.

In the party scenario... The thing to do would be to not confront your friends in that way while they're having a friendly interaction. It would be more mature and in the nature of a social situation and friendship that you would allow the other people to find their way with each other. If you had a close personal friend and took him aside to let him know of something the other said that was really damaging behind his back, it might be important to do, depending on the nature of the friendship, the subject, and whether it would hurt more than it would help. Having empathy for the people around you in your life, is more important than high, abstract ideals that might hurt others. Being mindful and caring is a bit higher ideal than fighting hypocrisy where ever it leads you. We are all imperfect, no one is above making mistakes, but humiliating others is generally a petty way to live, in my opinion.

Oh well, as often happens on this forum, I could be forced to recount that situation with you again. You disappoint me with your description of that event as you don't outline the history (there was no "blind"side), what happened and your own part. But to be frank, I cannot be bothered getting the links again. You know what you did. Your mud can stick. You had your chance to argue the case and you have had your say. If you are still bitter about it, then I suggest you move on, as I thought you had.

But you have chosen to stick with the people who are rude beyond comprehension (a bracketed remark in two paragraphs is a clear indication that you support the tactics of Dara and "cheesie"). If you think that somebody who has abused me repeatedly on this forum (and I have not abused them) has been blindsided by me using their own words against them, then you and I have a different view on things. Watch him do it again and again in philosophical discussion knowing full well that you won't take him to task over it. If your moral compass is based on your own bitter view of your experiences with people you like and don't like, I disagree with you.

As for your party analogy, it might help if you understood that I cannot take somebody aside here. It doesn't work. I explained my point of view.

So that's that. I have stopped reading the replies from Dara and rael. On to the next topic. Have a nice a day, seriously.

Oct 26, 2011, 20:15

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

hito wrote:
blah blah blah petty immature sanctimonious bullshit total denial of everything blah blah blah

Grow up, little bitch.

Oct 26, 2011, 20:26

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

piece of shit wrote:

I have stopped reading the replies from Dara and rael.

I don't blame you. We've exposed you for the immature, hypocritical asshole that you are. Any response from you would only serve to further expose you for being a total twat.

And that's what cowards do, run and hide when they are bested in an argument.

Oct 26, 2011, 21:02

Dara
Dara
905 posts

hito - shito - hiro - hitohiro

Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
hito wrote:
blah blah blah petty immature sanctimonious bullshit total denial of everything blah blah blah

Grow up, little bitch.

piece of shit wrote:

I have stopped reading the replies from Dara and rael.

I don't blame you. We've exposed you for the immature, hypocritical asshole that you are. Any response from you would only serve to further expose you for being a total twat.

And that's what cowards do, run and hide when they are bested in an argument.

I'm afraid I would have put it in much stronger terms Squirrel, but yes as Cyberpainter correctly said, the time has come to tone things down a bit and you have been admirably restrained in your accurate summing up...

Oct 26, 2011, 21:11

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Re: hito - shito - hiro - hitohiro

Still, LOL at him saying he didn't read the replies. If he didn't read them, he just wouldn't have read them without having to announce it. Maybe he thinks he'll convince someone...silly man...

Oct 26, 2011, 22:59

Dara
Dara
905 posts

hito - shito - hiro - hirohito - disco stringz,

Still, LOL at him saying he didn't read the replies. If he didn't read them, he just wouldn't have read them without having to announce it. Maybe he thinks he'll convince someone...silly man...

Denial - is not just a river in Africa eh?.

Dara wrote:
There have been famous instances in the past and that is precisely what this shit-stirrer is about doing now. Perhaps it was even him in one of his earlier incarnations who was responsible before - I wouldn't be surprised. There may be a good reason he doesn't want to tell us the pseudonyms he used in the past.

DISCO STRINGZ

I am sure that was one of his pseudonyms around the time Mary died. By triangulation using the internet archive and koly's still searchable forum - it is clearly him. The language is the same, he uses the very same pedantic accusatory tactics, at this time Chocolate Cupcake was one of his prime targets. I can see why he conveniently 'forgot' this identity - he irritated a lot of people back then too, particularly at the time leading up to the shut-down of the previous incarnation of the forum...

Oct 26, 2011, 23:20

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Re: hito - shito - hiro - hirohito - disco stringz,

Dara wrote:

Denial - is not just a river in Africa eh?.

Dara wrote:
There have been famous instances in the past and that is precisely what this shit-stirrer is about doing now. Perhaps it was even him in one of his earlier incarnations who was responsible before - I wouldn't be surprised. There may be a good reason he doesn't want to tell us the pseudonyms he used in the past.

DISCO STRINGZ

I am sure that was one of his pseudonyms around the time Mary died. By triangulation using the internet archive and koly's still searchable forum - it is clearly him. The language is the same, he uses the very same pedantic accusatory tactics, at this time Chocolate Cupcake was one of his prime targets. I can see why he conveniently 'forgot' this identity - he irritated a lot of people back then too, particularly at the time leading up to the shut-down of the previous incarnation of the forum...

He really has some issues.

Oct 26, 2011, 23:35

Dara
Dara
905 posts

He really has some issues.

I agree totally...

Oct 26, 2011, 23:49

Normsk
Normsk
318 posts

Could someone explain what is happening here? I posted around the time of Sound-Dust and vaguely remember Chocolate Cupcake and also
DISCO STRINGZ. I presume there are now multiple pseudonyms.

Oct 26, 2011, 23:49

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Normsk wrote:
Could someone explain what is happening here? I posted around the time of Sound-Dust and vaguely remember Chocolate Cupcake and also
DISCO STRINGZ. I presume there are now multiple pseudonyms.

Hi Normsk - the was speculation a while ago about who was who from the old green forum. Hiro has consistently dredged up old threads and used them as weapons against me and several other forumites. I began to do some research into his past behaviour and I realised that he is a total hypocrite - in denial at his own trouble-making. Going further back in time I remembered there was another forum member who did the same thing with the same tiresome and disruptive effect.

I found posts by Disco Stringz which did the same thing as Hiro, and used the same semantic structures - and I feel sure he is one and the same person. It was/is a war between myself and Hiro - I am sick of his accusative, pig-headed nonsense and as he has attacked me with things I have said in past threads - I am defending myself with all the resources I have at my disposal.

Oct 26, 2011, 23:58

Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 12 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index