Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Hello and Kind Regards to all.
114 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: I will be nice to you now

lereostab wrote:
Hi, I'm not joining in the name calling stuff and all that Hito, I just want to say that I'm not bothered by anything that anyone may have said about me in the past and I feel it's always better to move on and let things go, forgive and forget, kind regards Joe.

Just for clarity - I don't regret anything I have said in the past to you or about you Joe. I have an opinion on the matters we discussed and you have yours. We are both entitled to those in free and open debate. If you postulate a view on an open forum (especially one from a groop of artists who specifically espouse freedom, equality and brother/sisterhood) you must expect debate. I respect you and I have compassion for your sad experience with your ailing relative.

Some spicy things are said at times on here in the spirit of cynical 'humour' - it is to be expected with the disassociated nature of online communication. I will not be criticised by you by proxy through another forum member especially one I have absolutely zero respect for whatsoever. If you have a problem with anything I have said about you or to you directly, you should demonstrate that you have the guts to take it up with me personally. I am more than happy to explain everything all over again if you wish.

And before you step in with your usual tiresome pedantic dredging up of old posts Hiro - I don't give a flying fuck what you think - and haven't done so for quite some time.

Oct 24, 2011, 21:52

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: