Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Hello and Kind Regards to all.
114 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: I will be nice to you now

wracket wrote:
I maybe the only person here who actively likes both Dara and Hito...two of my favorite contributors, in all sincerity!

Don't know how exactly that spat started and don't really want to stir it up any more than it already is, but it's always seemed like a shame. Those here capable of stringing together a rational thought or two are in the minority and both of you factor among their numbers, homies!

Oh well...

Thank you Wracket. I must say I have always enjoyed your contributions over the years too - always positive and always a rich source of inspiration in music and other art forms.

And that's why I contribute occasionally here - the ebb and flow of human ideas, like beachcombing - sometimes you find beautiful shells, the very occasional seahorse, old fishing line, messages in bottles etc. But there is always the tension that you could come across a dead body, a beached whale or put your foot on a stinging cnidarian lurking in the sand....

Oct 24, 2011, 23:53

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: