Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Hello and Kind Regards to all.
114 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: I will be nice to you now

hito wrote:
wracket wrote:
I maybe the only person here who actively likes both Dara and Hito...two of my favorite contributors, in all sincerity!

Don't know how exactly that spat started and don't really want to stir it up any more than it already is, but it's always seemed like a shame. Those here capable of stringing together a rational thought or two are in the minority and both of you factor among their numbers, homies!

Oh well...

I agree it is a shame. But if you look at the history of the two of us, you will find:

- only one who has abused the other

absolute bollocks

- only one who has consistently stuck to the words that were said and stuck to the topic.

absolute bollocks

- only one who has attempted to keep the conversation civil despite the foul language and personal attacks.

foul language is not a prerequisite of incivility

I am happy to discuss matters in a civil manner with Dara. I cannot be excluded from any topic that he wades in to so the best way forward is for him to discuss matters in a calm and rational manner.

how dare you tell me what to do - who the hell do you think you are?

I extend the hand of civility

your sarcasm betrays your arrogance

If you continue to bait me with your irritating holier-than-thou childish nonsense you can expect that I will step up my efforts to continually demonstrate the idiocy and pettiness of your tiresome presence here. Words like 'bested' belong in the school playground and I can never take you seriously when I read your idiotic insecure nonsense. I can't even muster the enthusiasm to take you to task for the inaccuracies in your 'hurt little-boy' replies to this thread - but if you want to step up the war between us, I suppose I could be persuaded.

Oct 25, 2011, 08:40

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: