Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Hello and Kind Regards to all.
114 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Time to relax

Well, this is my last post on the matter.

To get matters straight, on the 14th of Oct you said things to a person who openly hates lereostab:

"God still loves you though 78...but I think you have enough kind regards to last you until his second coming"

It was nasty and unthinking

Then on the 17th, lereostab comes back and you are all friendly. I pointed out that you were being duplicitous with a link. I will admit that I could have chosen not to link those ideas but I felt like pointing it out because I thought you were being nasty and I dislike duplicity. The interesting thing is that I didn't need to say anything for the meaning to be interpreted by all who read it, including you.

lereostab asked me to leave it be, so I did with a smile and a wink.

Unable to contain yourself, you let fly with a series of posts where you abused me, challenged lereostab to have the guts to confront you, ranted and raved about how you and lereostab were friends and I had ruined that friendship and accused me of having a temper tantrum. You also drew sustenance from rael in the vain hope that everything would be all right.

I would honestly say to you, any time you want to end this hyperbole and stick to "discussing" as your avatar suggests, I am happy to do so. We will disagree more often than not from what I can tell but the challenge for you is to stand by your own words:

"If you postulate a view on an open forum (especially one from a groop of artists who specifically espouse freedom, equality and brother/sisterhood) you must expect debate."

I couldn't have said it better myself.

I write this in full knowledge that you will probably either:

a) respond angrily
or
b) ignore it

but let's hope next time a discussion comes up about piracy, religion, war, economics or philosphy we can challenge each other in true WSDC style.

Oct 25, 2011, 19:54

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: