Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Hello and Kind Regards to all.
114 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Time to stop being such a dictatorial, self important asshole

hiro wrote:
I write this in full knowledge that you will probably either:

a) respond angrily
or
b) ignore it

but let's hope next time a discussion comes up about piracy, religion, war, economics or philosphy we can challenge each other in true WSDC style.

Dara wrote:
...you supercilious, immature, arrogant shit-stirrer. Time after time you demonstrate the behaviour of an insecure, spoilt brat in a school playground. You never could, and never will be able to see anything even vaguely approaching the big picture. I am heartily sick of your nonsense.

What part of this don't you understand? - do you want me to draw you a picture?

If you continue to bait me with your irritating holier-than-thou childish nonsense you can expect that I will step up my efforts to continually demonstrate the idiocy and pettiness of your tiresome presence here. Words like 'bested' belong in the school playground and I can never take you seriously when I read your idiotic insecure nonsense. I can't even muster the enthusiasm to take you to task for the inaccuracies in your 'hurt little-boy' replies to this thread - but if you want to step up the war between us, I suppose I could be persuaded.

Oct 25, 2011, 20:05

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: