Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Hello and Kind Regards to all.
114 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: Fair question

hito wrote:
Why would you pull me up on this and ask these questions of me? Why don't you even ask Dara why he is acting the way he is? Why don't you suggest to him that his behaviour towards lereostab was duplicitous and insincere (it was only three days apart and look how nasty he is being again just to save face)? Why don't you suggest to him that his manner towards me is hyperbolic and generally revolting? And not just in this thread where his string of invectives has far outweighed any crime you could perceive that I have committed, but in all threads where my attempt to discuss matters in a calm and rational manner has been met with vitriolic denunciation of me as a person? Why don't you tell him that it is clear to all that he is the one having a tantrum and that I clearly am not? Why don't you suggest to him that he take that olive branch? Why don't you suggest to him that he discuss philosophical matters without resorting to personal abuse? Why not tell rael to keep out of it? Are these things not "clear"?

As you have chosen to "get involved", why did you choose to "get involved" in this way? Why criticise my crime and not his many crimes? Why me and not Dara?

I know you are reasonable so I would like to hear what you have to say.

Why is it so important to you to have the support of others? have you no courage in your convictions? grow up and take a stand for yourself - it's a big and sometimes lonely world out there and you can't go crying into the corner of the playground every time someone criticises you if you want people to respect you. Once again you refuse to accept that you behaved aggressively - you did insult, you did label - you called me duplicitous and a hypocrite.

In my dictionary hypocrisy is the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense. How am I hypocritical in this context - I have said time and time again, I was being cynical about what I perceive to be irritating traits Joe has. I am still cynical when I reply to any of his posts - I still have the same point of view and if the same topics came up again with him I would respond in exactly the same way as I always have. That is not duplicitous - that is putting aside my opinions to be able to discuss other matters entirely - you should try it sometimes instead of all this tired nit picking bullshit.

It really gets to you when people don't kow-tow to your imbecilic pedantry - like a spoilt brat, you must always be right you can never accept anyone else's behaviour if it doesn't fit with your archaic idea of civility - well sod off - I don't give a toss about your bullshit standards - go and join a knitting club or something - whatever you do get off my back I am sick of you.

Oct 26, 2011, 03:54

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: