Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Hello and Kind Regards to all.
114 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Honest answers

shito wrote:

Why would you pull me up on this and ask these questions of me?

Because you stirred the pot by getting involved in a peaceful, cordial exchange between Dara and Lereostab that had nothing to do with you. Because you were unable to control yourself from stirring shit up. Because you're so desperate for attention that you made a conversation between 2 other people all about you.

shito wrote:

Why don't you even ask Dara why he is acting the way he is?

Because it's obvious to everyone that he is merely reacting to your stupid, immature, selfish shit-stirring.

hiro wrote:

Why don't you suggest to him that his behaviour towards lereostab was duplicitous and insincere

Because lereostab can speak up for himself, he doesn't need you to be his knight in shining armor.

hiro wrote:

Why don't you suggest to him that his manner towards me is hyperbolic and generally revolting? ...Why don't you tell him that it is clear to all that he is the one having a tantrum and that I clearly am not?... Why criticise my crime and not his many crimes?

See the 2nd answer above.

shito wrote:

Why don't you suggest to him that he take that olive branch?

Because everyone sees through your petty, immature bullshit. We can all see that you are not offering an olive branch but just stirring the pot.

hiro wrote:

Why not tell rael to keep out of it?

How do you mean, shit-o? Like you kept out of things between Dara and Lereostab? Or how you kept out of things between CP and Velvetwater? Is that what you mean by "keep out of it," Dan...I mean, Shito?

hito wrote:

Why criticise my crime and not his many crimes? Why me and not Dara?

Like many here have suspected all along, you are nothing but an immature, hurt, little child. Grow the fuck up.

Oct 26, 2011, 04:42

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: