Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Hello and Kind Regards to all.
114 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: Fair question

Because you did the same thing to me. So some of the things that Dara is saying, I have felt inside.(Though I don't like the rudeness in his responses, I think he should tone it way down, and I have implored cheesie many times over the years to as well.) I've been appalled at myself really, that I would allow someone like you to affect me in any way. When you blindsided me back then with the hurtful attack, it affected me. I'm a human being with feelings. So though I don't like the way he's acting, I can relate.

In the party scenario... The thing to do would be to not confront your friends in that way while they're having a friendly interaction. It would be more mature and in the nature of a social situation and friendship that you would allow the other people to find their way with each other. If you had a close personal friend and took him aside to let him know of something the other said that was really damaging behind his back, it might be important to do, depending on the nature of the friendship, the subject, and whether it would hurt more than it would help. Having empathy for the people around you in your life, is more important than high, abstract ideals that might hurt others. Being mindful and caring is a bit higher ideal than fighting hypocrisy where ever it leads you. We are all imperfect, no one is above making mistakes, but humiliating others is generally a petty way to live, in my opinion.

Oct 26, 2011, 05:40

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: