Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Hello and Kind Regards to all.
114 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: Honest answers

Yep, that about sums it up nicely Cheeso. One of the many problems with this idiot is that he never listens and he will never change. He is a pathological narcissist and always will be. It is pointless arguing with him but he gets me so bloody angry sometimes, I am motivated to point out his hypocrisy and pettyness.

He has been bothering many people on here for a long time - so many people have recognised his supercilious arrogant pedantry and taken exception to it in the past. All he does is resort to blind childish tantrums. He can't admit that he is not above swearing and uncivil behavour himself in his mostly puerile posts - but as a symptom of his condition he is of course in denial.

Just a quick cursory trawl through the forum's archive proves the point - If I have to I will dredge up more than this one example - it's tedious I know, but I really am sick of his dumb headed hypocritical nonsense - look at how he treats Cyberpainter in this stupid thread he started long ago - even back then members like Harold were sick of his superciliousness and told him so:

http://www.stereolab.co.uk/forum/stereolab/topic/2979/flat/0/

It's a real shame this forum has been blighted by this idiot for so long.

Oct 26, 2011, 05:52

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: