Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Hello and Kind Regards to all.
114 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: Fair question

cyberpainter wrote:
I think he should tone it way down, and I have implored cheesie many times over the years to as well.)

I feel I have the right to self defence here - and in order to make that defence as strong as possible I will use all the power and resources at my disposal. I will tone it way down when he stops his bullshit. He has hurt and angered too many people on here and it is about time someone stood up to him - relentlessly and uncompromisingly, and that is what I intend to do.

I don't like it either - I hate being angry, but when I think of the shit he has got away with to date, it motivates me more and more to expose his trash for what it is. What he did to you was terrible - no one should be upset like that through the actions of someone posting on a music forum - it is plainly ridiculous and very creepy.

Oct 26, 2011, 06:46

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: