Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Hello and Kind Regards to all.
114 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

hito - shito - hiro - hirohito - disco stringz,

Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
Still, LOL at him saying he didn't read the replies. If he didn't read them, he just wouldn't have read them without having to announce it. Maybe he thinks he'll convince someone...silly man...

Denial - is not just a river in Africa eh?.

Dara wrote:
There have been famous instances in the past and that is precisely what this shit-stirrer is about doing now. Perhaps it was even him in one of his earlier incarnations who was responsible before - I wouldn't be surprised. There may be a good reason he doesn't want to tell us the pseudonyms he used in the past.

DISCO STRINGZ

I am sure that was one of his pseudonyms around the time Mary died. By triangulation using the internet archive and koly's still searchable forum - it is clearly him. The language is the same, he uses the very same pedantic accusatory tactics, at this time Chocolate Cupcake was one of his prime targets. I can see why he conveniently 'forgot' this identity - he irritated a lot of people back then too, particularly at the time leading up to the shut-down of the previous incarnation of the forum...

Oct 26, 2011, 23:20

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: