Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Hello and Kind Regards to all.
114 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

hito

Dara wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:
Dara wrote:

DISCO STRINGZ

I am sure that was one of his pseudonyms around the time Mary died. By triangulation using the internet archive and koly's still searchable forum - it is clearly him. The language is the same, he uses the very same pedantic accusatory tactics, at this time Chocolate Cupcake was one of his prime targets. I can see why he conveniently 'forgot' this identity - he irritated a lot of people back then too, particularly at the time leading up to the shut-down of the previous incarnation of the forum...

What?? You must be thinking of a different person from the discostringz on the green screen, who is a very sweet nice fella, but yeah he was a bit pedantic at times. No way they're the same, he doesn't even begin to like the same kinds of music for example. And I know disco from the gs very well. Hito ain't him. Unless there was another one with a similar name.

ok - I stand corrected and I apologise to all concerned.

Thanks Dara and thanks cyberpainter

Oct 27, 2011, 12:22

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: