Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Post classic dance tunes that still excite you!
Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: Post classic dance tunes that still excite you!

lereostab wrote:
I wouldn't say I'm always happy but there is an underlying contentment and peace that is fixed in my heart, even when very sad or bad things have happened the peace remains.......

me too - we obviously have that optimism in common then - en dat is leuk...

Oct 20, 2011, 00:13

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

My whole viewpoint for the last ten years or so has been more inward, my faith in Jesus is based on the fact of Him living in my spirit and living His life through me, I follow in the footsteps of the Christian mystics more than the modern Protestant approach and as a result my view of life has changed a great deal.
I'm not against space exploration, it just doesn't interest me much.....

Oct 20, 2011, 00:18

Dara
Dara
905 posts

lereostab wrote:
I wouldn't say I'm always happy but there is an underlying contentment and peace that is fixed in my heart, even when very sad or bad things have happened the peace remains.......

Hey joe - I am sitting here headphones on - but no muziek - please give me a piece of music to listen to an I will tell you what I think....

02:18 Dutch time

Oct 20, 2011, 00:18

Dara
Dara
905 posts

lereostab wrote:
My whole viewpoint for the last ten years or so has been more inward, my faith in Jesus is based on the fact of Him living in my spirit and living His life through me, I follow in the footsteps of the Christian mystics more than the modern Protestant approach and as a result my view of life has changed a great deal.
I'm not against space exploration, it just doesn't interest me much.....

Oke - I think we're cool on all this - I respect who you are and I know you love me - so - no problem eh? (and there is no cynicism in this hoor!)

Oct 20, 2011, 00:21

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

How can I give you a piece of music?? do you mean a recommendation??

Oct 20, 2011, 00:21

Dara
Dara
905 posts

lereostab wrote:
How can I give you a piece of music?? do you mean a recommendation??

yeah,
right now - that I can get online (or buy for less than 10euro op iTunes)

Oct 20, 2011, 00:23

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Yeah, no problem man......

Oct 20, 2011, 00:23

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

What are you in the mood for, ambient or more upbeat?

Oct 20, 2011, 00:26

Dara
Dara
905 posts

lereostab wrote:
What are you in the mood for, ambient or more upbeat?

oh - you know me. ambient is good - but if there is something upbeat you think I should really hear - then yeah that's good too...

Oct 20, 2011, 00:28

Dara
Dara
905 posts

lereostab wrote:

peace happiness - love (and loads of leerdammer kaas) then you live for sure in Paradise....

Oct 20, 2011, 00:30

Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index