Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Post classic dance tunes that still excite you!
Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: Post classic dance tunes that still excite you!

Ok Ambient first
Harold Budd and Brian Eno: Arc of Doves.

And for upbeat I reckon
New Order: The Village

Oct 20, 2011, 00:35

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

lereostab wrote:
What are you in the mood for, ambient or more upbeat?

whatever you recommend - I want to feel a musical contact with you - why not? i think this is the first time this forum has been used as an instant messaging 'service' - and it is perhaps beholden on us to prove that it can be a positive experience - whatd'ya sya Joe?

connection tussen Nijmegen en - yeah - Cornwall....

Oct 20, 2011, 00:39

Dara
Dara
905 posts

lereostab wrote:
Ok Ambient first

And for upbeat I reckon

ok - I will seek and find and (short because I am afgeknoedeld) report back - een paar minuut - (a couple of minutes)...

Oct 20, 2011, 00:41

Dara
Dara
905 posts

lereostab wrote:
Ok Ambient first

And for upbeat I reckon

Oke Joe - I have Arcof doves - starting to listen now - shall we stay in contact during the music? (good thing I think)....

Oct 20, 2011, 00:44

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Play The Village loud

Oct 20, 2011, 00:44

Dara
Dara
905 posts

lereostab wrote:
Play The Village loud

will do....

Oct 20, 2011, 00:45

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Don't fall asleep, beautifully warm tones coming from Harolds piano on this one

Oct 20, 2011, 00:48

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Dara wrote:
lereostab wrote:
Play The Village loud

will do....

Now listening arc of doves... beautiful... but a little like watching clouds pass by all day - that is no critiisism...

I see what you mean about your interpretation of divinity - isn't it absolutely incredible that we simple human beings can create these sounds......

Oct 20, 2011, 00:49

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

It certainly is, I like the Christmas clouds thing

Oct 20, 2011, 00:51

Dara
Dara
905 posts

I'm going to listen to a bit of energetic dance of the sort Garyb was recommending - cos that is what I feel will lift me from out of this spiritual malaise I find myself in at this moment - I need to listen to Faithless again = sorry Joe - I'll be back soon....

Oct 20, 2011, 00:57

Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index