Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Post classic dance tunes that still excite you!
Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: Post classic dance tunes that still excite you!

No worries, the New Order track is very upbeat

Oct 20, 2011, 00:59

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

lereostab wrote:
No worries, the New Order track is very upbeat

oh - my goodness (polite taming of the normal western reaction to pivotal moments in life)- yeah but wow - I love the energy in - We come 1 - it just seems so perfect for today with the dissaffection of the youth in Engeland this last summer and the feeling that there is somehow STILL a strata in society -

yeah, for a few moments and the help of a few chemical hulp middels which are very legal here in Nederland - it is possible to feel the love of humanity Maxi is promoting - and even without them, who would ever dare to say he is wrong - not me for sure...

I think a lot of what Faithless have done is life affecting, earth changing stuff - that's why I have taken Gary's thread so seriously - not too seriously I hope ;o)

Oct 20, 2011, 01:18

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

I don't know any of their work at all......

Oct 20, 2011, 01:22

Dara
Dara
905 posts

lereostab wrote:

yeah well - that's ok - It's only little old me telling little old you what is cutting it for me right now - in the spirit of Gary's thread - it aint no bid deal - everything is cool man...

Oct 20, 2011, 01:31

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2779 posts

Oct 20, 2011, 01:31

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Recommend a track by them for me to check out...

Oct 20, 2011, 01:33

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Dara wrote:
lereostab wrote:

yeah well - that's ok - It's only little old me telling little old you what is cutting it for me right now - in the spirit of Gary's thread - it aint no bid deal - everything is cool man...

now; before beddy bo boes, I will check to see if there is anything else I can be of assistance with - otherwise Ik wens je allemaal een hele goedenacht, slaap lekker en (meest belangrijk van alles) mooi dromen....

DD.

Oct 20, 2011, 01:37

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Mu Mu wrote:

met the 808 state guys on the train to London fron Manc once - they were really assholes of the Thatcherite moneterist uber alles type...

I never took anything they did seriously after that.

Oct 20, 2011, 01:41

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

I don't know what your talking about now mate so goodnight and take care, sleep well, Joe.

Oct 20, 2011, 01:48

Dara
Dara
905 posts

lereostab wrote:
Recommend a track by them for me to check out...

Hey Come on Joe - I'm down to typing about three letters per minute now. I can't talk no more - sorry. But if you check out page three of this overblown thread, you will discover the delights of FAITH-LESS yeah - Faithless - ok - my reply to garyb's thread about dance muziek.... and that (I think) Maxi Jazz is a face that changed the world for the better...

Sometimes music can have strange effects....

Oct 20, 2011, 01:53

Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index