Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Post classic dance tunes that still excite you!
91 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: Post classic dance tunes that still excite you!

lereostab wrote:
Hi Dara, my favourite Orb album is 'Okie Dokie It's The Orb On Kompakt' that's probably because I'm a big fan of the whole Kompakt sound anyway, I didn't really go much on the Orb in the nineties although the Ultraworld album was pretty good, the early nineties for me were a mad time as I was doing ecstasy and L.S.D. like it was going out of fashion.
Yes I'll be up late, what do you want to chat about? anything in particular? hope you're well, Joe.

Yes - The Underworld was a very important piece of music for me. It also accompanied voyages into the same netherworld you describe through the chemical 'stargate'. It encapsulated a time - you know - one of those things... One of the guys I was making films with at that time was really into them and I sort of found them through his enthusiasm.

lereostab wrote:
Yes I'll be up late, what do you want to chat about? anything in particular? hope you're well, Joe.

Well nothing in particular - but everything is possible - It's just good from a 'communion' point of view to know that you have direct contact sometimes. I am well yes thanks - my partner and I have had a very important experience today - i hope you are well too and recovering from your immediate emotional turmoil...

Oct 19, 2011, 22:26

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: