Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Climate change
Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Re: Climate change

Dara wrote:
Harold Bissonette wrote:
Also failed on a John le Mesurier question - can you believe that?

Come on then Harold - what was the John le Mesurier question? - let's see if anyone here can get it - bugger all this tosh about climate change...

John le Mesurier was the answer - the question was: Which actor was the voice behind the Homepride flour adverts? Man, I should have got it.

Oct 25, 2011, 00:28

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Harold Bissonette wrote:
Dara wrote:
Harold Bissonette wrote:
Also failed on a John le Mesurier question - can you believe that?

Come on then Harold - what was the John le Mesurier question? - let's see if anyone here can get it - bugger all this tosh about climate change...

John le Mesurier was the answer - the question was: Which actor was the voice behind the Homepride flour adverts? Man, I should have got it.

ooooh - ouch! yes I can see your angst in failing to recall the name behind those soft, strangely reassuring dulcet tones... and after all:

"graded grains make finer flour"

Oct 25, 2011, 00:34

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Another one we didn't get: What was the American criminal Harry Alonzo Longabaugh better known as?

Oct 25, 2011, 00:35

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Harold Bissonette wrote:
Another one we didn't get: What was the American criminal Harry Alonzo Longabaugh better known as?

good god man - didn't you have your iPhone with you?

Oct 25, 2011, 00:37

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Dara wrote:
Harold Bissonette wrote:

No cheating or you have to buy everyone a pint.

Oct 25, 2011, 00:38

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Harold Bissonette wrote:
Dara wrote:
Harold Bissonette wrote:

No cheating or you have to buy everyone a pint.

Ha - that's a good one!. In my local pub quiz you have to buy everyone a pint if you complain about someone using a smartphone - different culture eh?

Oct 25, 2011, 00:43

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Harold Bissonette wrote:
*burp*

LOL

Oct 25, 2011, 00:46

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

They already dug that hole to China. Are you being facetious ? I guess I believed in climate change. That was about the time I was informed that weather was a commodity. I can't give up any more info.

Oct 25, 2011, 01:02

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I didn't see the movie or buy the book I guess you could say I lived it! Then somebody told me the awful truth about the weather, real estate, garbage, insurance and resources and all these things are very valuable and man can manipulate his own atmosphere- it's a form of warfare. but as I said, there I go w/my blabbing but they aren't going to believe me anyway. Even the clandestine destruction of garbage is a hot commodity. It's what the world has come to. and maybe there is an answer.
I was driving through Oklahoma looking at all it's sad looking astroturf. and that's for agriculture. gross! It's kind of gross here. we can make a cow out of thin air. one just flew past me. it was a gnat. she'll be a heiffer. yep. (spits)

Oct 25, 2011, 01:13

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Ya guys have heard of that place in Nevada, Area 54, right?
Have you guys ever seen an instant sheetrock building ? I have. sometimes it's good, real good to be crazy.

Oct 25, 2011, 01:16

Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index