Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Bands you loved but don't follow anymore
54 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Bytor Peltor
Bytor Peltor
165 posts

Re: Bands you loved but don't follow anymore

"Re: Bands you loved but don't follow anymore"

Can a band really be followed if they haven't recorded anything in over a decade?

Siouxsie & The Banshees 1995
Cocteau Twins 1996

I'm a big Legendary Pink Dot fan, but I haven't purchased the past two proper albums ('Your Children Placate You From Premature Graves 2006 / Plutonium Blonde 2008) due to such an overkill in re-releases of past albums. However, this did not keep me from acquiring Edward Ka-spel solo albums.

LOW fell into this category as well, but it was mostly due to them switching labels and the fact they made the decision not to play Houston on the past couple of tours. I picked up 'Drums & Guns' about a year or so after it was released and have enjoy most of it.

I'm very finicky when it comes to Merzbow releases. On the surface, so many of his releases sound the same......add this to the fact that Merzbow releases so many albums per year and for me it ends up being to much to handle......but I recently just purchased his 2008 join release with Richard Pinhas and I absolutely love this.

Jan 09, 2009, 02:05

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: