Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Bands you loved but don't follow anymore
54 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Re: Tori Amos & Massive Attack

meanchico wrote:
Tori Amos - probably because I'm not nearly as hormonal as I was when I was 17.

Massive Attack - nothing has impressed me since Mezzanine and I think I've listened to that particular album to death.

Trip Hop in general - the time has passed, but daaaaang I used to search anything and everything out in this genre. oh how times have changed.

Tori Amos... good one. I started falling out over her after the first 3-4 or so albums when I saw some interviews where she came off kinda ditzy.

Massive Attack was good until 100th Window, but for some reason I have a hard time listening to them, too. Did you notice the really quick clip of Velvet Underground's "I Found a Reason" in that one Mezzanine song (I forget which one)?

The best trip-hop I still like is Sneaker Pimp's 1st album. I tripped me out when I saw The Wicker Man movie from the 70's and heard that girl singing the last siren song from the S.P. album.

Jan 09, 2009, 04:02

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: