Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Log In
-Register
Is It Just Me?
Log In to post a reply
Pages: 11 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Is It Just Me?

Or are these attacks on Hito a bit over the top, Cheeso, Dara and Squirrel seem to hate the guy with a vengeance, I'm aware that I don't know the history of it all, but as a relatively new member of this forum it seems to me to be quite vicious and threatening.
I'm saying this because I find it a bit disturbing personally, does anyone else feel the same? sincerely Joe.

Oct 26, 2011, 23:55


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: Is It Just Me?

lereostab wrote:
Or are these attacks on Hito a bit over the top, Cheeso, Dara and Squirrel seem to hate the guy with a vengeance, I'm aware that I don't know the history of it all, but as a relatively new member of this forum it seems to me to be quite vicious and threatening.
I'm saying this because I find it a bit disturbing personally, does anyone else feel the same? sincerely Joe.



Then stay out of it and stop dredging it up all the time. Making snide comments about me in other threads is not going to help the situation either. Are you trying to gather support for yourself and Hiro against me and Cheeso and others? - if so, it doesn't really fit with your 'kind regards to all' credo does it?. It is also very unwise to start building sides for a war on this forum - it has been done before and it just ended in the blue screen of death....

Oct 27, 2011, 00:04


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: Is It Just Me?

Dara wrote:
lereostab wrote:
Or are these attacks on Hito a bit over the top, Cheeso, Dara and Squirrel seem to hate the guy with a vengeance, I'm aware that I don't know the history of it all, but as a relatively new member of this forum it seems to me to be quite vicious and threatening.
I'm saying this because I find it a bit disturbing personally, does anyone else feel the same? sincerely Joe.


Then stay out of it and stop dredging it up all the time. Making snide comments about me in other threads is not going to help the situation either. Are you trying to gather support for yourself and Hiro against me and Cheeso and others? - if so, it doesn't really fit with your 'kind regards to all' credo does it?. It is also very unwise to start building sides for a war on this forum - it has been done before and it just ended in the blue screen of death....


Furthermore, if you had taken the trouble to read some of the posts you are making ill advised comments about, you would see that Hiro himself has made some seriously disturbing attacks on people in the past and that has to stop. If you are interested in some peaceful advice - drop it. If you want to wade in to the fight - but I'll take you on again if you really want to go on and on with this...

Oct 27, 2011, 00:09


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: Is It Just Me?

What is wrong with you Dara? you seem to be permanently angry, you are using words like "war" and saying you will "take me on again" what is your problem?
I simply stated the fact that I find your aggressive behaviour disturbing, which I do along with the insults that you have been making towards Hito, I think you are out of order Dara.

Oct 27, 2011, 00:18


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: Is It Just Me?

lereostab wrote:
What is wrong with you Dara? you seem to be permanently angry, you are using words like "war" and saying you will "take me on again" what is your problem?
I simply stated the fact that I find your aggressive behaviour disturbing, which I do along with the insults that you have been making towards Hito, I think you are out of order Dara.



I know you will wade in on his side. The fact remains though that he is not innocent in all this. His treatment of me and other members of this forum is out of order. If he stops his nonsense I will leave it alone. If you and him continue to attack me I will defend myself.

Oct 27, 2011, 00:30


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: Is It Just Me?

Dara wrote:
lereostab wrote:
What is wrong with you Dara? you seem to be permanently angry, you are using words like "war" and saying you will "take me on again" what is your problem?
I simply stated the fact that I find your aggressive behaviour disturbing, which I do along with the insults that you have been making towards Hito, I think you are out of order Dara.



I know you will wade in on his side. The fact remains though that he is not innocent in all this. His treatment of me and other members of this forum is out of order. If he stops his nonsense I will leave it alone. If you and him continue to attack me I will defend myself.


The fact also remains that you and I were involved in a friendly exchange wherein I expressed my sympathy for your bad experience with your family member's health. Hiro could not bear this. He is like a spoilt child who sulks if people are getting on well and ignoring him. Ask yourself what would have happened if he had not stirred all this trouble up - the answer is nothing. We would have continued with our friendly discussion and perhaps even developed a friendly exchange on other matters in the future despite our obvious ideological and societal differences.

Hiro is the cause of all of this. If he stops his nonsense (and he appears to have said that he will) then it is all over. If you want to continue it now AFTER even Hiro has said he has ceased his hostility, then I don't understand that and I would have to say that you would be as much to blame as anyone else.

Stop it - let it go and we will all return to a level of civility. We don't have to like each other - that is not prerequisite, be we do have a choice to stop hostility. I want to stop with it, and no doubt so does everyone else - if you do too, then this painful nonsense can be put behind us.

Oct 27, 2011, 00:44


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: Is It Just Me?

Why don't you get it? I'm not attacking you, this is not a war and I am not taking sides.
I find your anger and aggressive stance a bit disturbing, I don't like the way you treat people when they disagree with you, that doesn't mean I want to fight or enter in to a war with you, just to talk about it, that's all, nothing more, I hope you will be able to see this, Joe.

Oct 27, 2011, 00:48


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: Is It Just Me?

lereostab wrote:
Why don't you get it? I'm not attacking you, this is not a war and I am not taking sides.
I find your anger and aggressive stance a bit disturbing, I don't like the way you treat people when they disagree with you, that doesn't mean I want to fight or enter in to a war with you, just to talk about it, that's all, nothing more, I hope you will be able to see this, Joe.



Listen, I'm not a shrinking violet. I don't acually believe in turning the other cheek and the meek shall inherit the earth. If someone attacks me which Hiro did and you are now beginning to do, I will respond strongly - I am not afraid of standing my ground and I am not intimidated by threats. If you find my stance disturbing, then don't read it and don't get involved. I find a lot of what you stand for disturbing as I have said in the past - we are all entitled to our opinions in a free society.

If you 'just want to talk about it' then do so and stop making critical comments about my responses. I AM talking about it - I have told you why I am angry, I have told why I am defending myself.

'I don't like the way you treat people when they disagree with you,'

What are you saying? - that you have the right to tell me how I must respond to what you say? - isn't that a tad dictatorial? You know Joe, you have choices. The keyboard on your computer doesn't write itself - if you don't like what you read then don't read it. It really is not that complicated.

Oct 27, 2011, 01:00


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: Is It Just Me?

Alright Dara, this is pointless, goodnight.

Oct 27, 2011, 01:05


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: Is It Just Me?

lereostab wrote:
Alright Dara, this is pointless, goodnight.


This is not pointless to me. You are attacking me and you have appealed to the entire forum for support. You are taking sides and you say you do not know the history of all this when you do - the whole thing began, and has it's roots in a thread you yourself started. You refuse to accept that Hiro was at fault in attacking me for no apparent reason other than his own hypocritical 'beliefs'. Read this again Joe and tell me what you don't understand about it - I am very happy to help with an explanation if you find it too complex:

"The fact is that you and I were involved in a friendly exchange wherein I expressed my sympathy for your bad experience with your family member's health. Hiro could not bear this. He is like a spoilt child who sulks if people are getting on well and ignoring him. Ask yourself what would have happened if he had not stirred all this trouble up - the answer is nothing. We would have continued with our friendly discussion and who knows? - perhaps even developed a friendly exchange on other matters in the future despite our obvious ideological and societal differences"

Oct 27, 2011, 01:28

Pages: 11 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index