Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Is It Just Me?
Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Re: Is It Just Me?

Well, lereostab, it's not really out of order. It's something hito brought on himself. He purposely stirs the pot to create trouble.

Wouldn't you say you were having a peaceful, friendly, reasonable conversation with Dara prior to hito's unnecessary intervention? There was no need for him to bring up that other thread. You and Dara were getting along fine. He tried to make the excuse that he standing up for someone who was being preyed upon, but that was not the case at all.

He has a habit of doing that, though. He likes to get involved in exchanges between two posters, in conversations that have nothing to do with him, with the sole purpose of starting trouble and being an ass and calling attention to himself.

He did it to you and Dara. He did it to Cyberpainter and Velvetwater. And he did it to me and bote. And he's done it many other times.

There is no reason for him to get involved. But, he cannot restrain himself from causing trouble. Then, after he causes trouble and acts like a jerk, he pretends he's innocent and starts trying to blame others for attacking him. Unfortunately, you fell for his game. Others have not.

It's a pity and a shame that hito has brought this unwelcome petty viciousness to the forum, and he has dragged innocent people, like you, into the fray.

I can only imagine that he is a very unhappy person who is hell bent on making others as miserable as he is.

Seeing that he did these same things years ago, using another screen name, is a pretty sad indication that he is yet to grow up.

Oct 27, 2011, 01:35

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Joe, are you aware that hito used you?

http://www.stereolab.co.uk/forum/stereolab/topic/4684/threaded/52594

In this post, hito said, "I felt like posting it because I didn't like Dara's duplicity. I don't like hypocrisy..."

He used to launch an attack on Dara for no apparent reason. The man you are speaking up for has no regard for you. You are merely a stepping stone for him to stand on and throw rocks at other people.

He used Velvetwater to attack Cyberpainter. He used bote to attack me. He has so little concern for anyone else but himself that he doesn't care that you, velvetwater, cyberpainter, or anyone else at this forum gets dragged into his game.

That's really low, and totally selfish and chickenshit.

Oct 27, 2011, 01:49

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

correction

"He used to launch an attack on Dara for no apparent reason."

Should have read, "He used you to launch an attack on Dara for no apparent reason."

Oct 27, 2011, 01:50

Dara
Dara
905 posts

eye of the storm or aftermath?

Well said Cheeso - that is a calm and accurate explanation of the whole situation. Your clarity and restraint in this is exemplary and I thank you for taking the time to write it. I have no doubt there will again be attacks following it by the usual suspects, but the reasonable and fair members will see that you have endeavored boldly and fairly to bring some closure to this unfortunate saga.

For my part, I am beginning to cool down now and the intensity of my anger is reducing by the hour. I just hope everyone else can leave it now. That of course largely depends on the complex dynamics of the current and historical allegiances of this place - and in that sense, I am not holding my breath...

Oct 27, 2011, 02:47

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Please stop insisting that I'm attacking you, what I said was that I found your aggression and insults towards Hito disturbing and not just yours but Cheeso's and Squirrel's too, am I not allowed to be disturbed by this?
Yes we were just having a chat (you and I) and I genuinely appreciate your comments regarding my Mum, I'm happy to chat to you anytime, I'm not defending Hito, what Hito said or did isn't the issue for me, it's the aggression and abuse that has resulted.
I have a personal dislike of verbal abuse and aggression Dara, I'm very much aware of it and it's rooted in my past lifestyle which was extremely violent at times.
I would appreciate it if you could just turn the aggression down a bit (I'm only asking, not insisting) of course you are free to respond however you feel best.
I hope I've made myself a bit clearer this time, I harbour no feelings of ill will towards you or any other member of the forum, sincerely Joe.

Oct 27, 2011, 03:04

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Hi Cheeso, thanks for responding.
The only issue for me is the aggression and abuse, it's a personal dislike I have, it's a very intense dislike, I'm just requesting that maybe you could tone it down a bit, it's just a request.
I'm sure you have your reasons and I don't dispute any of them.
Maybe Hito did use me as you said, and if he did then that's his problem, whatever "shit stirring" has gone on won't put me off chatting with any forum member, I'll leave it there, cheers Joe.

Oct 27, 2011, 03:20

JS
JS
489 posts

lereostab wrote:
Or are these attacks on Hito a bit over the top, Cheeso, Dara and Squirrel seem to hate the guy with a vengeance, I'm aware that I don't know the history of it all, but as a relatively new member of this forum it seems to me to be quite vicious and threatening.
I'm saying this because I find it a bit disturbing personally, does anyone else feel the same? sincerely Joe.

When Cheeso/Squirrel joins a discussion, very often it turns ugly. And you can be sure that he will blame others afterwards, like he just did.

And now, what do we have? Dara praising Cheeso for his "restraint"? Can you get more stupid than this?

Oct 27, 2011, 03:22

Dara
Dara
905 posts

lereostab wrote:
Please stop insisting that I'm attacking you, what I said was that I found your aggression and insults towards Hito disturbing and not just yours but Cheeso's and Squirrel's too, am I not allowed to be disturbed by this?
Yes we were just having a chat (you and I) and I genuinely appreciate your comments regarding my Mum, I'm happy to chat to you anytime, I'm not defending Hito, what Hito said or did isn't the issue for me, it's the aggression and abuse that has resulted.
I have a personal dislike of verbal abuse and aggression Dara, I'm very much aware of it and it's rooted in my past lifestyle which was extremely violent at times.
I would appreciate it if you could just turn the aggression down a bit (I'm only asking, not insisting) of course you are free to respond however you feel best.
I hope I've made myself a bit clearer this time, I harbour no feelings of ill will towards you or any other member of the forum, sincerely Joe.

Well here we go again. I will stop 'insisting you are attacking me' when you STOP attacking me. Why did you find it necessary to post this after I had already written that I am cooling down and trying to bring an end to all this?. It's obvious you don't find Hiro's insulting and aggressive behaviour 'disturbing' why is this? do you HAVE to have the last word to make a point or something. All you have succeeded in doing is raising my anger and stress levels again - if this is what you intended to do then well done - you have achieved your goal.

"I'm not defending Hito, what Hito said or did isn't the issue for me, it's the aggression and abuse that has resulted."

You are indeed defending Hiro and you have been all along - it is clear what you think, everyone is aware now of what your position is on this. If you were not specifically defending him you have said something like 'hito's intervention was unnecesary and I find the strong strong reaction it has caused disturbing...' now you can say what you like of course - we all can, but don't expect me to accept that you will not say one word against the person who started all this. That is unnacceptably partisan and grossly unfair.

Like you I have seen and suffered some terrible violence at the hands of crack addicts - I used to live below crack dealers and it was a daily nightmare for six years - theft, guns, horrific violence, death by overdose outside my apartment door. Believe me I know what you are talking about - but it hasn't changed my view of society, That is something I think of on a far higher plane and the actions of pathetic yobs could never influence that one way or the other. But we are all different and deal with life in different ways - I would not for one minute presume to tell you how to respond to your life experiences, and I expect you to afford me the same respect and freedom.

Oct 27, 2011, 03:24

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Hi, there's obviously a lot of history here that I know nothing about, it seems that there are lots of double indentities too which is pretty confusing, are Cheeso and Squirrel the same person then? thanks for your input, Joe.

Oct 27, 2011, 03:27

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Thanks for your predictable, but useless, contribution, JS. I guess I don't need to point out how you are a hypocrite for accusing someone of being abusive then turn around and call Dara "stupid."

At least the forum can still count on you to come in and do nothing but gang up on me.

Oct 27, 2011, 03:39

Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index