Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Log In
-Register
Is It Just Me?
Log In to post a reply
Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Re: Is It Just Me?

lereostab wrote:
Hi, there's obviously a lot of history here that I know nothing about, it seems that there are lots of double indentities too which is pretty confusing, are Cheeso and Squirrel the same person then? thanks for your input, Joe.


Don't let JS fool you, I don't pretend to be two different people. Everyone knows cheese and squirrel are the same.

Oct 27, 2011, 03:41


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

eye of the storm or aftermath?

lereostab wrote:
Hi, there's obviously a lot of history here that I know nothing about, it seems that there are lots of double indentities too which is pretty confusing, are Cheeso and Squirrel the same person then? thanks for your input, Joe.


Again you are dodging the issue - what bout the history you do know about - let me ask you plainly:

Do you think hiro did a good thing posting that older post and interrupting our pleasant conversation or not? - it is not a difficult question unless you do indeed want to take sides with hiro.

Oct 27, 2011, 03:42


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Re: Is It Just Me?

lereostab wrote:
Hi, there's obviously a lot of history here that I know nothing about, it seems that there are lots of double indentities too which is pretty confusing, are Cheeso and Squirrel the same person then? thanks for your input, Joe.


And there is quite a lot of history here, Joe. JS, for instance, is freakishly obsessed with me, and all he does is post messages about me and call me names and gang up on me...strange...

Oct 27, 2011, 03:54


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: Is It Just Me?

Well it seems to make no difference what I say to you about my thoughts and feelings because you keep insisting it's the way you think it is, you are wrong and you lack insight in to my intentions.
I think you're paranoid Dara, you will no doubt hate me saying this but I feel it necessary as you keep on insisting that you are in a war and I'm attacking you, I am not in agreement with you but that does not mean I'm attacking you.
You should take a good look at yourself before you accuse me of being dictatorial, you were even trying to say that I was responsible for the anger you feel, tell me this, where is that anger located? it's located inside of you, are you saying that I have the ability to manipulate and control your feelings? wake up! take responsibility for your own feelings and don't blame others for them.
Again I say, I am not defending Hito, but you imagine that I am because of your personal issues with Hito.
I have requested that the abuse and agression be turned down a bit because it disturbs me, I'm fully aware that the disturbance I feel is my problem and is located within me, I do not blame you for what I feel.
Now feel free to pick apart my post line by line and correct me about every point I've made, Joe.
p.s. don't forget to mock me for not leaving kind regards.

Oct 27, 2011, 04:02


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: Is It Just Me?

Well everyone knows now!

Oct 27, 2011, 04:04


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Re: Is It Just Me?

lereostab wrote:
Well everyone knows now!


Indeed!

Oct 27, 2011, 04:09


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

eye of the storm

lereostab wrote:
Well it seems to make no difference what I say to you about my thoughts and feelings because you keep insisting it's the way you think it is, you are wrong and you lack insight in to my intentions.
I think you're paranoid Dara, you will no doubt hate me saying this but I feel it necessary as you keep on insisting that you are in a war and I'm attacking you, I am not in agreement with you but that does not mean I'm attacking you.
You should take a good look at yourself before you accuse me of being dictatorial, you were even trying to say that I was responsible for the anger you feel, tell me this, where is that anger located? it's located inside of you, are you saying that I have the ability to manipulate and control your feelings? wake up! take responsibility for your own feelings and don't blame others for them.
Again I say, I am not defending Hito, but you imagine that I am because of your personal issues with Hito.
I have requested that the abuse and agression be turned down a bit because it disturbs me, I'm fully aware that the disturbance I feel is my problem and is located within me, I do not blame you for what I feel.
Now feel free to pick apart my post line by line and correct me about every point I've made, Joe.
p.s. don't forget to mock me for not leaving kind regards.


You are stepping up your insults I see. The veneer of Christian good will is not so deep is it Joe?. Again I ask you:

What about the history you do know about - let me ask you plainly:

Do you think hiro did a good thing posting that older post and interrupting our pleasant conversation or not? - it is not a difficult question unless you do indeed want to take sides with hiro.

Oct 27, 2011, 04:16


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: eye of the storm or aftermath?

No I don't think he did a good thing.

Oct 27, 2011, 04:17


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: eye of the storm or aftermath?

lereostab wrote:
No I don't think he did a good thing.


at last.

Oct 27, 2011, 04:25


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: eye of the storm

If you think that because I'm a Christian I'll take any old crap then think again, there is no veneer here Dara, I'm real, as for good will I feel no ill will towards you.
You know nothing about what it means to be a Christian so why not refrain from making silly juvenille comments about it, just a suggestion and I would appreciate it, thanks Joe.

Oct 27, 2011, 04:26

Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index