Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Log In
-Register
Is It Just Me?
Log In to post a reply
Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: Me

Hi Hito, sorry to spoil the nice round 40 number but I just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to explain things, I found what you said easy to understand and to the point, cheers Joe.

Oct 27, 2011, 13:16


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB2
GaryB2
2325 posts

Re: Me

lereostab wrote:
Hi Hito, sorry to spoil the nice round 40 number but I just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to explain things, I found what you said easy to understand and to the point, cheers Joe.


Joe, I really admire how you hold no grudges against people.

As has been said before people write things on forums that they wouldn't necessarily say to someone's face. Doubly-so when people are angry/irritated etc.

I think your tolerance should be the yard-stick by which we all operate.

That said, these long threads make for interesting reading and are often amusing!

Oct 27, 2011, 13:38


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: Me

Thanks Gary, I appreciate your straight talking, all the best, Joe.

Oct 27, 2011, 13:59


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Re: Me

Joe, hito's response was just another of his thinly-veiled, cowardly attacks on other forum members. You mentioned there was some history here that you knew nothing about, but you didnít ask for a summary of it. But, hito took the time to write all that because itís just another way of reiterating his attacks on others. Itís deceitful, dishonest, and cowardly.

Then he ends his attack by saying he wonít reply anymore, and saying, "Life is just too short for all this bickering. Let's chill out and get along."

If he really felt that way, he wouldn't have replied at all, or that phrase would have been his only reply. But, like the typical coward he is, he took one last jab at several people, and only after that did he pretend to be above it all.

He's done that before, too. He replies to someone in abusive, attacking matter, then he ends his reply by saying, "Letís all be adults and let this pass and not comment on it anymore." Of course he makes sure he gets his last attack in.

But donít worry, in spite of his asking people to chill out and get along, he will still bring this stuff up, because heís too small-minded and full himself to let it go.

And he is also being dishonest when he says he is never abusive toward anyone because he doesnít swear and he "sticks by the golden rule." In the thread below, he calls Cyberpainter "Muhammad Ali." You know Ali has brain damage and Parkinsonís disease and is barely coherent. To compare someone to a person like that is just as abusive and insulting as cursing at them, wouldnít you say? http://www.stereolab.co.uk/forum/stereolab/topic/2979/threaded/33265

There are many other instances where he is just as abusive and insulting to other people.

His version of history is very one sided, too.

Do you know why he so vehemently attacks Cyberpainter? It's because she once scolded him for being abusive to another forum member. He didn't like being called out for his abusive behavior so he lurked around and stalked her and waited for the opportunity to pounce on her, and he has not relented ever since. He pretends to be the righteous hero of people who are being treated unfairly here, but he doesnít give a crap about anyone here except himself.

He also said, regarding Dara, "I have appealed to him to calm down and stop the abuse." Except, as you can see in your "Hello and Kind Regards to all" thread, hito is not interested in stopping anything, either. He unnecessarily stirred shit up for his own selfish reasons. And this forum has been poisoned because of his selfishness.

Look at the hypocrisy in his own post above. He said, "I do challenge people who are bullying membersÖ" but he has no problem bullying members like Slush and Cyberpainter and "hitlerwhitevodka578sluss" and being abusive to them and telling them to shut up.

This is all part of why people so strongly attack hito. He is deceitful, dishonest, insincere, a coward, a liar, a hypocrite, and he spins his bullshit in such a way to make you think he's done nothing wrong and everyone picks on him. The problem is that many of us see right through his bullshit.

Oct 27, 2011, 16:31


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5922 posts

Re: Me

lereostab wrote:
Hi Hito, sorry to spoil the nice round 40 number but I just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to explain things, I found what you said easy to understand and to the point, cheers Joe.


It might be easy to understand, but as long as you also understand, his explanation is not true, starting with what he says about me, surprise, surprise.

Oct 27, 2011, 17:14


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: Me

Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
Joe, hito's response was just another of his thinly-veiled, cowardly attacks on other forum members. You mentioned there was some history here that you knew nothing about, but you didnít ask for a summary of it. But, hito took the time to write all that because itís just another way of reiterating his attacks on others. Itís deceitful, dishonest, and cowardly.


Another interminable diatribe from Hito - he will never change his tactics - the denial, the hipocrisy etc etc ad nauseum. Even when he does admit to a tiny example of where he was wrong - he qualifies his apology with a characteristically irritating ;P which suggests he is insincere even in this.

In titling my last few posts 'eye of the storm or aftermath?' and writing that I am trying to bring this nonsense to a close. He and Lereostab and JS insisted on restarting it all over again. This whole business has split the forum in the same way as schisms opened up here in the past. You have very clearly outlined the difficulties caused by Hito's attitude, his arrogance insults and abuse - but of course there is a stony silence from his allies. Of course, because they are taking his side - and at the same time saying they are not taking sides.

This is never going to change Cheeso - but we have at least shown him that he can always expect resistance if (when) he continues to behave in this way in the future. The fact that he has felt it necessary to write the forum equivalent of 'War and Peace' this time to try and obfuscate his guilt in all this, is an indication of how much he feels he has to answer for. I am pleased he has done this though because it will save a lot of typing in the future when we want to demonstrate his rank hypocrisy - all we have to do is cut and paste the relevant section from his diatribe - now that I we can be very grateful for.

Oct 27, 2011, 17:24


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: Me

cyberpainter wrote:
lereostab wrote:
Hi Hito, sorry to spoil the nice round 40 number but I just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to explain things, I found what you said easy to understand and to the point, cheers Joe.


It might be easy to understand, but as long as you also understand, his explanation is not true, starting with what he says about me, surprise, surprise.




I absolutely agree Cyberpainter. It is clear that he has not moved an inch from his position on the difficulty you have suffered with him, and that is very frustrating. At least he had the temerity to thank you for taking me to task, and me for apologising to you and everyone concerned. But he loves to hear people apologising to him - It gives him a reason to live I think, not that he would ever dream of doing so himself of course...

Oct 27, 2011, 17:30


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: Me

Hi, thanks for responding and explaining things to me, I can see that Hito has upset a lot of people and I'm sure he's said things that are hurtful otherwise there wouldn't be such a strong reaction to this thread, I was puzzled by the fierceness of some of the things being said, but I see now that it's not unfounded, that doesn't mean that I think the insults are good, I don't at all.
I want to make it clear that I'm not taking sides in this and will happily talk with any forum member, maybe I'm fortunate because no one has said anything to me directly that has resulted in me being hurt.
I really like it here on this forum and have every intention of sticking around as I feel that every forum needs a God loving Nutjob in residence, ha ha!
Thanks again for taking the time to explain, I do appreciate it, all the best man, Joe.

Oct 27, 2011, 17:33


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Re: Me

Please do stay, Joe.

Oct 27, 2011, 17:36


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: Me

Well, only until I die, ok?

Oct 27, 2011, 17:39

Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index