Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Is It Just Me?
Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

JS
JS
489 posts

Re: eye of the storm

Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
JS wrote:
Hostility could have ended right there

Hostility didn't even need to start. Hito wanted to start it. But your blind hatred of all things Cheeso prevents your from admitting the truth.

Hito may have wanted to start it, then you and your little Dara were just too glad to have an excuse to wage war on him.

The truth is that you and Dara made things much, much worse than what Hito could have ever done alone.

Oct 27, 2011, 22:01

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

JS wrote:

Hito may have wanted to start it...

That was all you needed to say.

Oct 27, 2011, 22:10

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: Me

lereostab wrote:
Hi Dara, thanks for your thoughtful reply, I'm very happy to chat with you about music and other things, music being the main interest and passion in my life (except for a certain carpenter from way back) like you said music is why we're here anyway, thanks again, Joe.

And me too Joe. I really enjoyed our chat about ambient music I must say - it has really caught me in the last couple of years. I didn't know you were into the Carpenters though, I always thought Karen was a good drummer....

;o)

Oct 27, 2011, 22:18

Dara
Dara
905 posts

JS wrote:
Hostility could have ended right there

Hostility didn't even need to start. Hito wanted to start it. But your blind hatred of all things Cheeso prevents your from admitting the truth.

Hello Mr Squirrel - I don't think it's worth bothering with this jerk is it?. I think we all know what his intentions are and no one is ever going to change that. He has a chip on his shoulder the size of the Eiffel Tower....

Oct 27, 2011, 22:23

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Dara wrote:
I think we all know what his intentions are...

Yes, we all do, indeed.

Oct 27, 2011, 22:25

Dara
Dara
905 posts

JS wrote:

Hito may have wanted to start it...

That was all you needed to say.

QED.

Oct 27, 2011, 22:26

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: Me

Nice one!

Oct 27, 2011, 22:29

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Is It Just Me?

Don't worry about it Joe. (see that's how you piss Hito off) no seriously don't worry about Hito. Use your Force Field.

Oct 28, 2011, 00:35

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Hi Slush, I really am fine with it all, I've got no problem with Hito, Cheeso, Dara or any one on the forum, I said in some other post that I've grown to like it here, more than I thought I would actually, hope you've had a good day, Joe.

Oct 28, 2011, 00:55

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

yeah, I had a good day. I saw some family in another town where I just moved from so I was travelling from Dallas Texas, JR bang bang Bobby's just dreaming. Anyway I'm home now. I hope you had a good day got my cds but left my records.
I'm not worried- internet threat, I hope I've seen the worst of it and just regular people trying to pull some shiesters you know, don't worry.

Oct 28, 2011, 01:23

Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index