Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Log In
-Register
Is It Just Me?
Log In to post a reply
Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Is It Just Me?

Then sheisters trying to sheisty. It stanks.

Oct 28, 2011, 01:24


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: Is It Just Me?

Hi, my day was good, I saw my 2 God daughters today, first time I'd seen them for a while, we had a great time just eating and chatting.
I remember all that Dallas stuff back in the eighties, everywhere you looked were posters and people wearing t-shirts saying I shot J.R. The country went Dallas mad, I never got in to it much myself. Is the city of Dallas as clean as it always appears to be? blessings, Joe.

Oct 28, 2011, 01:41


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Is It Just Me?

oh God no. That's why I moved back to the country. Thank God for the internet. The only thing right with Dallas is what I was doing. Dallas has gone to hell in a hand basket 15 years ago. or more.



Go Rangers!

Oct 28, 2011, 01:59


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Re: Me

It is probably a good idea not to take sides but of course, it is up to you. Note how she said it was untrue but didn't actually explain her version of events despite having the capacity to do so.
Here is my version if you want to read it. I should warn you it is ugly:
http://www.stereolab.co.uk/forum/stereolab/topic/3224/
Sadly most of the replies here are filled with insinuation about things I did but little that is specific. I outlined the things that had annoyed people. It would be interesting to read some specific information in reply.
I guess you came to the conclusion that I upset many people, something could be partly be seen as true but probably not in a cause and effect way. I don't think I can upset people so much as say things and they choose a reaction. I doubt people were really offended by most of what I said.
But to be fair:
Dara was right to note that I am not sorry for starting a playlist request. The ;P was my way of indicating that it was a joke apology. I was just pointing out something I did that annoyed people, including cyberpainter. I should thank rael for adding the Muhammad ali link for four reasons:
1. It shows cyberpainter's angry response to a simple topic.
2. It gives me a chance to add #11 where I confess that I did occasionally call cyberpainter and waxenpith boxing or fighting names because they were so keen to attack my impersonal posts.
3. It shows the supposedly awful thread I made that annoyed people so. Read it if you want to see how people get angry over nothing.
4. It shows the ridiculous lengths that rael will go to suggest that I am the devil incarnate. He says that I called cyberpainter Muhammad Ali because I thought she was similar to someone with Parkinson's (clearly the image that most people associate with Muhammad Ali, not being a boxer ;P). I should add that I have noted my reasons for using it before here: http://www.stereolab.co.uk/forum/stereolab/topic/3048/threaded/34525/
a thread that rael responded to:
http://www.stereolab.co.uk/forum/stereolab/topic/3048/threaded/34535
So you know he is just slinging mud and hoping it sticks.

Seriously people, if you haven't got anything specific or honest, just drop it.

Oct 28, 2011, 02:05


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: Me

Hi, I agree that people can choose to react or not, however if someone says they are hurt by something then that hurt is real for them.
I thank you for your explanation, I had been wondering about the Ali comment and I did think it was a reference to boxing anyway.
I've got no reason to fall out with anyone Hito and will continue to chat with fellow forum members as long as they want to chat with me, cheers, Joe.

Oct 28, 2011, 02:22


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

I told you hiro was too full of himself to let it go, Joe.

lying sack of shit-o wrote:
I won’t be replying here again...because as Thomas (kind of) said:

“Life is just too short for all this bickering. Let's chill out and get along, people”


Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:

But don’t worry, in spite of his asking people to chill out and get along, he will still bring this stuff up, because he’s too small-minded and full himself to let it go.



I told you he was lying and too full of himself to let it go, in spite of what he said. He has no desire to get along and he has no desire for anyone else to get along. He's too petty, immature, and selfish.

And he is still being insincere. He said he referred to Cyberpainter as Muhammad Ali because she's like a boxer. Except there are a million boxers, it's no coincidence that he just happened to choose one who had Parkinson's. He knew what he was doing.

Oct 28, 2011, 03:03


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Offended

Cheers Joe. I see your point, don't necessarily agree but that'll do, hey?

This video is probably a good message for all of us, me included. I don't like swearing and I do like political correctness and I don't agree with a lot of what Hughes says but this should help us all cool down and have a laugh:



Oct 28, 2011, 03:04


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Re: Me

Dara wrote:
...but we have at least shown him that he can always expect resistance if (when) he continues to behave in this way in the future.

It didn't take long, Dara.

Oct 28, 2011, 03:05


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Punchy

Cheeso wrote:


And he is still being insincere. He said he referred to Cyberpainter as Muhammad Ali because she's like a boxer. Except there are a million boxers, it's no coincidence that he just happened to choose one who had Parkinson's. He knew what he was doing.



http://stereolab.co.uk/forum/stereolab/topic/2501/threaded/28784/

Oct 28, 2011, 03:10


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Re: Punchy

lying sack of shit wrote:
I won’t be replying here again...because as Thomas (kind of) said:

“Life is just too short for all this bickering. Let's chill out and get along, people”



Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:

But don’t worry, in spite of his asking people to chill out and get along, he will still bring this stuff up, because he’s too small-minded and full himself to let it go.



Oct 28, 2011, 03:13

Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index