Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Is It Just Me?
Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: I told you hiro was too full of himself to let it go, Joe.

cheeso is so right. life isn't perfect. You're all right.

Oct 28, 2011, 03:13

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Re: Punchy

Ok, I will quit it. You too?

Oct 28, 2011, 03:17

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Re: Punchy

I don't need to quit, you're the one that needs to quit...and apologize. I'll believe it when I see it.

Oct 28, 2011, 03:20

hito
hito
1745 posts

Catch 22

Cheeso wrote:
I don't need to quit, you're the one that needs to quit...and apologize. I'll believe it when I see it.

Stop saying things to me that require a reply. I will have to reply if I am going to apologise. It is a bit parodoxical of you to ask me to apologise but then demand that I stand by my claim that I will stop posting. I do have to ask a question first: What do you want me to apolgise for?

Oct 28, 2011, 04:38

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Thanks for proving me right, shito.

Oct 28, 2011, 04:51

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: Offended

Hi Hito, I read the posts that you put up a link for.
It would seem that your method of defending yourself is largely not appreciated on the forum, I say again that I think the abuse and insults that you've received is unfair and rather extreme.
I think that you communicate your points very well and you also refrain from returning the abuse you receive, in my opinion that is very commendable, you may have made mistakes and said things you wish you hadn't occassionaly (haven't we all) but I feel that if you genuinely believed you had made a mistake then you would admit it, as would any fair minded thinking person.
I look forward to moving on from this subject, and having many interesting chats and posts with yourself and all other members of this Stereolab forum, sincerely with best wishes, Joe.

Oct 28, 2011, 05:33

Dara
Dara
905 posts

lereostab wrote:
I say again that I think the abuse and insults that you've received is unfair and rather extreme....

...and the insults he has levelled at others Joe, are they fair then?

They are just as hurtful but he doesn't even allow people to be hurt or offended by them - in Hito's ideal world he could say what he wants to people, we are all supposed to agree and praise him for being the intellectual and moral leader of the forum and never be upset by his insults and disrespectful behaviour - then he would be as happy as he could be and we would have a peaceful life....

Just like any dictator.

Oct 28, 2011, 07:43

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Hi Dara, I don't think insults and abuse are ever fair really, so no Hito's insults towards others are not fair, and he certainly can't prevent anyone from feeling hurt.
I don't think Hito has said that he wants everyone to agree with him or to praise him, I was simply pointing out certain qualities which are commendable in my opinion as I would for any member of the forum.
I think that to refer to him as a dictator is a bit strong, it's just an internet forum and at the end of the day we are all free to say and do as we see fit, no one else has any power to make us do or say anything as far as I'm concerned.
Again I say, I was only pointing out what I feel are good qualities and I would do the same for anyone, I think that it's good to point out the positive things when all the negative things have already been said.
I'm not taking sides Dara, and as I said before my desire is to get on with all members of the forum, and I shall endeavour to pusue this desire whenever possible, all the best, Joe.

Oct 28, 2011, 15:31

and0rod4
692 posts

Hito is a dictator?
*yikes*

no sorry, i'm being *owned*

Oct 28, 2011, 15:35

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Re: Is It Just Me?

Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
Thanks for your predictable, but useless, contribution, JS. I guess I don't need to point out how you are a hypocrite for accusing someone of being abusive then turn around and call Dara "stupid."

At least the forum can still count on you to come in and do nothing but gang up on me.

Stop lying. Getting ganged on makes your ass feel tingly. lol

Oct 28, 2011, 23:42

Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index