Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Is It Just Me?
Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Offended

FUN LAUGHS GOOD TIMES

how's about it palsy ?

FUN LAUGHS GOOD TIMES

Oct 29, 2011, 04:50

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Re: Is It Just Me?

MY RETURN wrote:
Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
Thanks for your predictable, but useless, contribution, JS. I guess I don't need to point out how you are a hypocrite for accusing someone of being abusive then turn around and call Dara "stupid."

At least the forum can still count on you to come in and do nothing but gang up on me.

Stop lying. Getting ganged on makes your ass feel tingly. lol

In spite of hiro claiming to dislike people who post too much and who post inane nonsense, he chose to ally himself with you. How very telling...

Oct 29, 2011, 06:21

flatironsteak
flatironsteak
341 posts

I understand that a lot of these so called long time forum people have a history with my_return with his provocative images and such..
but I dislike the fact that these people are bundle up into a group like they own this place.I personally think that my_return hasn't been as much as a jerk as some of you might have been behaving. The fact that Hito is mostly on his own makes me respect him a lot more than those pussies who claim or act like they are the truth. Hito might come off arrogant and eccentric at times but I see that behavior in a lot of other people in here anyway. Regardless of Hito being a dick or now, I think it is pathetic to try to drive away different opinions by attacking him at the same time. I haven't read the forum lately and I have no idea how this thread has started, but I wrote these based on my experience on reading the threads here for the last 2-3 years.

Oct 29, 2011, 08:01

flatironsteak
flatironsteak
341 posts

I also share your sentiment, but I think you should drop that kind regards shit.. It just sounds pretentious.

Oct 29, 2011, 08:04

hito
hito
1745 posts

Forgive me even if I am not sorry

Thanks to lereostab and flatironsteak for your thoughts. I like your point about trying to keep people here, flatironsteak; I don't want to lose any of those who don't like me, well...there are a couple I already mentioned #5. I also agree that I have made mistakes, lereostab but I reckon I try to keep it cool most of the time.

Anyway, my last video aimed at cooling it didn't work as there was still some unexploded ordnances.

So how about this:

a) I love this song

b) the video is enertaining, has some apt messages and is completely illogical in a way that only music videos can be

c) the song has some good lyrical messages that I should listen to and so could some others. Here is my edited selection:

I live on the frozen surface of a fireball
Where cities come together, to hate each other in the name of sport

And you hear, what you want to hear
And they take what they want to take
Don't be sad, won't ever happen like this anymore
So when's it coming? This last new great movement that I can join
It won't end here
Your faith has got to be greater than your fear

Forgive them even if they are not sorry
All the vultures, bootleggers at the door waiting
You are looking for your own voice, but in others
While it leaves you trapped in another dimension

Drop your guard, you don't have to be smart all of the time

We're so quick to point out our own flaws in others

Can we all chill out now? JS? lereostab? Dara? MY RETURN? rael? slush? hitlerwhitevodka578slussand0rod4? cyberpainter? flatironsteak? thomas2? GaryB?

Oct 29, 2011, 12:22

Dara
Dara
905 posts

flatironsteak wrote:
...but I think you should drop that kind regards shit.. It just sounds pretentious.

Now now, there's no need to be offensive and use foul language, Joe is only expressing his personal belief - something we are all valued for by other members here...

Oct 29, 2011, 12:33

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Not everyone is offended by it, however I shall refrain from using it in posts to you, o.k?

Oct 29, 2011, 14:47

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: Forgive me even if I am not sorry

Yeah, let's chill out, I agree.

Oct 29, 2011, 15:11

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Re: Forgive me even if I am not sorry

raging bullshitter wrote:

Can we all chill out?

That's all you would have said if you really wanted to chill out. Instead, as always, you try to get the last word in, then you ask people to chill out. And you refer to people as rael and hitlerwhitevodka, even though you don't like being called hiro and conveniently forgetting your previous acreen name.

Its all indicative of your MO-you want respect but you're not willing to give any. You deceptively ask people to let it go only after you get the last word in.

If you want people to chill out, let it start with you. Don't refer to your little list and disrespect other poeple.

But you will never do that.
You're dishonest.
You're deceitful.
You're a hypocrite.
I'm still waiting for you to prove me wrong.

Oct 29, 2011, 19:10

GaryB2
GaryB2
2325 posts

Dara wrote:
flatironsteak wrote:
...but I think you should drop that kind regards shit.. It just sounds pretentious.

Now now, there's no need to be offensive and use foul language, Joe is only expressing his personal belief - something we are all valued for by other members here...

I think swearing is fine. I can't imagine that anybody gets offended by it in this day and age. Not really.

If anybody can claim to never have swore, and always reprimands people when they hear a swear-word I'll stop swearing.

Oct 29, 2011, 22:03

Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index