Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Is It Just Me?
103 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: Is It Just Me?

lereostab wrote:
Why don't you get it? I'm not attacking you, this is not a war and I am not taking sides.
I find your anger and aggressive stance a bit disturbing, I don't like the way you treat people when they disagree with you, that doesn't mean I want to fight or enter in to a war with you, just to talk about it, that's all, nothing more, I hope you will be able to see this, Joe.

Listen, I'm not a shrinking violet. I don't acually believe in turning the other cheek and the meek shall inherit the earth. If someone attacks me which Hiro did and you are now beginning to do, I will respond strongly - I am not afraid of standing my ground and I am not intimidated by threats. If you find my stance disturbing, then don't read it and don't get involved. I find a lot of what you stand for disturbing as I have said in the past - we are all entitled to our opinions in a free society.

If you 'just want to talk about it' then do so and stop making critical comments about my responses. I AM talking about it - I have told you why I am angry, I have told why I am defending myself.

'I don't like the way you treat people when they disagree with you,'

What are you saying? - that you have the right to tell me how I must respond to what you say? - isn't that a tad dictatorial? You know Joe, you have choices. The keyboard on your computer doesn't write itself - if you don't like what you read then don't read it. It really is not that complicated.

Oct 27, 2011, 01:00

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: