Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Is It Just Me?
103 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: Is It Just Me?

Please stop insisting that I'm attacking you, what I said was that I found your aggression and insults towards Hito disturbing and not just yours but Cheeso's and Squirrel's too, am I not allowed to be disturbed by this?
Yes we were just having a chat (you and I) and I genuinely appreciate your comments regarding my Mum, I'm happy to chat to you anytime, I'm not defending Hito, what Hito said or did isn't the issue for me, it's the aggression and abuse that has resulted.
I have a personal dislike of verbal abuse and aggression Dara, I'm very much aware of it and it's rooted in my past lifestyle which was extremely violent at times.
I would appreciate it if you could just turn the aggression down a bit (I'm only asking, not insisting) of course you are free to respond however you feel best.
I hope I've made myself a bit clearer this time, I harbour no feelings of ill will towards you or any other member of the forum, sincerely Joe.

Oct 27, 2011, 03:04

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: