Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Is It Just Me?
103 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: eye of the storm

Great song.
Again I say it's about an actual living relationship with God, religion isn't the truth it simply points towards the truth and the truth is that God loves us enormously, He created you to be in relationship with Him and to know and love Him.
'The wise man points at the moon but all the idiot sees is the finger' that quote sums up what religion has done, most churches have stopped pointing to God and are pointing at man all the time continually telling us that we're not good enough and that we need to be more pious and try harder to please God, it's a lie, the simplicity has been hidden behind a religious veneer of rules and laws, the beautiful simplicity is that GOD LOVES US and knows we can't make it on our own and so He made the way for us to get back in to the loving relationship He always intended for us, through Jesus Christ.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved"
It's good news.
You may not like what I'm about to say Dara but I firmly believe that you are going to know the truth of the above scriptures as a living reality one day.
God really does love you whether you like it or not, kind regards again, Joe

Oct 27, 2011, 05:19

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: