Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Is It Just Me?
103 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: Me

Hi, thanks for responding and explaining things to me, I can see that Hito has upset a lot of people and I'm sure he's said things that are hurtful otherwise there wouldn't be such a strong reaction to this thread, I was puzzled by the fierceness of some of the things being said, but I see now that it's not unfounded, that doesn't mean that I think the insults are good, I don't at all.
I want to make it clear that I'm not taking sides in this and will happily talk with any forum member, maybe I'm fortunate because no one has said anything to me directly that has resulted in me being hurt.
I really like it here on this forum and have every intention of sticking around as I feel that every forum needs a God loving Nutjob in residence, ha ha!
Thanks again for taking the time to explain, I do appreciate it, all the best man, Joe.

Oct 27, 2011, 17:33

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: