Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Is It Just Me?
103 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: Offended

Hi Dara, I don't think insults and abuse are ever fair really, so no Hito's insults towards others are not fair, and he certainly can't prevent anyone from feeling hurt.
I don't think Hito has said that he wants everyone to agree with him or to praise him, I was simply pointing out certain qualities which are commendable in my opinion as I would for any member of the forum.
I think that to refer to him as a dictator is a bit strong, it's just an internet forum and at the end of the day we are all free to say and do as we see fit, no one else has any power to make us do or say anything as far as I'm concerned.
Again I say, I was only pointing out what I feel are good qualities and I would do the same for anyone, I think that it's good to point out the positive things when all the negative things have already been said.
I'm not taking sides Dara, and as I said before my desire is to get on with all members of the forum, and I shall endeavour to pusue this desire whenever possible, all the best, Joe.

Oct 28, 2011, 15:31

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: