Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Is It Just Me?
103 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

flatironsteak
flatironsteak
343 posts

Re: Is It Just Me?

I understand that a lot of these so called long time forum people have a history with my_return with his provocative images and such..
but I dislike the fact that these people are bundle up into a group like they own this place.I personally think that my_return hasn't been as much as a jerk as some of you might have been behaving. The fact that Hito is mostly on his own makes me respect him a lot more than those pussies who claim or act like they are the truth. Hito might come off arrogant and eccentric at times but I see that behavior in a lot of other people in here anyway. Regardless of Hito being a dick or now, I think it is pathetic to try to drive away different opinions by attacking him at the same time. I haven't read the forum lately and I have no idea how this thread has started, but I wrote these based on my experience on reading the threads here for the last 2-3 years.

Oct 29, 2011, 08:01

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: