Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Is It Just Me?
103 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Forgive me even if I am not sorry

Thanks to lereostab and flatironsteak for your thoughts. I like your point about trying to keep people here, flatironsteak; I don't want to lose any of those who don't like me, well...there are a couple I already mentioned #5. I also agree that I have made mistakes, lereostab but I reckon I try to keep it cool most of the time.

Anyway, my last video aimed at cooling it didn't work as there was still some unexploded ordnances.

So how about this:

a) I love this song

b) the video is enertaining, has some apt messages and is completely illogical in a way that only music videos can be

c) the song has some good lyrical messages that I should listen to and so could some others. Here is my edited selection:

I live on the frozen surface of a fireball
Where cities come together, to hate each other in the name of sport

And you hear, what you want to hear
And they take what they want to take
Don't be sad, won't ever happen like this anymore
So when's it coming? This last new great movement that I can join
It won't end here
Your faith has got to be greater than your fear

Forgive them even if they are not sorry
All the vultures, bootleggers at the door waiting
You are looking for your own voice, but in others
While it leaves you trapped in another dimension

Drop your guard, you don't have to be smart all of the time

We're so quick to point out our own flaws in others

Can we all chill out now? JS? lereostab? Dara? MY RETURN? rael? slush? hitlerwhitevodka578slussand0rod4? cyberpainter? flatironsteak? thomas2? GaryB?

Oct 29, 2011, 12:22

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: