Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Best [non-Stereolab] album of the 90s?
Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts
Oct 28, 2011, 06:30

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Re: Best [non-Stereolab] album of the 90s?

[/quote]

Oct 28, 2011, 06:40

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5929 posts

:D I'm sure I'll change my mind tomorrow.

Oct 28, 2011, 09:22

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
:D I'm sure I'll change my mind tomorrow.

Oct 28, 2011, 10:10

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Oct 28, 2011, 11:30

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Kazak wrote:

I fail at the internet. I was attempting to post an image of Plug's Drum'n'Bass For Papa.

Oct 28, 2011, 11:33

microbehunter
microbehunter
626 posts

Two-way tie between the same - fully democratic, musical collective...

Oct 28, 2011, 12:47

GaryB2
GaryB2
2327 posts

Oct 28, 2011, 12:58

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

Bjork "Homogenic"

frealz.

Oct 28, 2011, 13:01

Dara
Dara
905 posts

This was sooo difficult for me as there was so much great stuff in the 90s. As usual I am nowhere near as cool as everyone else in my musical taste, but I narrowed it down to five.

Then I asked myself which one MEANS the most to me personally?, which one do I have the most beautiful connected memories with? - the fact that I saw this performed live at an amazing show in London with someone very close to me who I have now lost touch with, and that the lyrics speak of people and places I have first hand and wonderful experiences of, has led me to choose this (sorry):

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d0/DBLP01.jpg

(wicked that we were only allowed one Thomas...)

Oct 28, 2011, 13:07

Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index