Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Best [non-Stereolab] album of the 90s?
66 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: Best [non-Stereolab] album of the 90s?

hito wrote:
It is impossible. I could list PJ Harvey's - Dry, Bjork's - Debut, Loveless of course, Raise by Swervedriver, Check your head by the beastie boys, Sebadoh's Bakesale, Sexy Pee Story by Cows, Queens of the Stone Age ST, Luna's Pup Tent, Mercury Rev's Boces and Yerself is steam, Faith No More's Angel Dust, John Frusciante's Niandra LaDes and Usually Just A T.shirt, Divine Comedy's Promenade, Trompe le Monde by the Pixies, Sundays Reading, Writing and arithmetic, Underworld's Beaucoup Fish, Stereotype A by Cibo Matto, Goo by Sonic youth, The orb's adventures beyond the ultraworld, Music has a right to children by Boards of canada, Beck's Odelay, Psalm 69 by Ministry, Deconstruction ST and many more because the 90's is my era. But that would be cheating so:

This album really represented the start of the nineties the best, to me. A bit grunge, a bit psychedelic, some metal, prog and more. The second side is an absolute masterpiece. I love it.

* Rules check please Thomas!

I thought we were only allowed one - offenders to be banned from regurgitating old threads for 24hrs wasn't it? ;o)

Oct 29, 2011, 23:03

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: