Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
On the cans now
Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: On the cans now

Yeah it is........

Nov 01, 2011, 23:24

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

Old, but new - The Budas Band. The leading horn section may grow tiresome, but the underlying layers can make each song. Still getting acquainted with this band, but it will be a select single or two for my play list, like The Nature of Man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIUngcfAIEM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Nov 02, 2011, 04:03

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Oh, I thought this thread was about how much beer Thomas is putting away (again).

This week I have been mostly listening to:

Field Music : Measure (they have a new album out v soon - yay!)
Albion Country Band : No Roses
John McLaughlin : My Goal's Beyond
Bonzo Dog Band : BBC Sessions
The Books : The Way Out

also the blokes outside fixing the pavement (bang, crash, knock, drill, blam all day long)

Nov 02, 2011, 11:01

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

I've been very restrained this week. Been going to bed at 9.15 and getting 9 hours' sleep. I feel like a new man.

Nov 02, 2011, 11:44

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

thomas2 wrote:
I feel like a new man.

...and there's me thinking you were strictly heterosexual!

Nov 02, 2011, 12:57

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

Harold Bissonette wrote:
thomas2 wrote:
I feel like a new man.

...and there's me thinking you were strictly heterosexual!

Oooh, well my motto with anything in life, is don't knock it till you've tried it (except necrophilia, obviously).

Nov 02, 2011, 14:56

GaryB2
GaryB2
2327 posts

thomas2 wrote:
I've been very restrained this week. Been going to bed at 9.15 and getting 9 hours' sleep. I feel like a new man.

I am reading a book just now that recommends doing just that!

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/Lights-out-TS-WILEY/9780671038687

Nov 02, 2011, 15:15

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

what are its conclusion, Gary? Looks interesting. I do think lack of sleep has a lot to anser for in terms of bad moods, loss of temper and general grumpiness.

Nov 02, 2011, 15:32

GaryB2
GaryB2
2327 posts

thomas2 wrote:
what are its conclusion, Gary? Looks interesting. I do think lack of sleep has a lot to anser for in terms of bad moods, loss of temper and general grumpiness.

I'm just into it. The basic premise states that a lack of sleep (due to various factors) leads to hormone disruption which in turn leads to all sorts of ailments, stress, and bad food choices etc.

Nov 02, 2011, 16:02

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

Nov 03, 2011, 16:19

Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index