Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
On the cans now
Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB2
GaryB2
2325 posts

Re: On the cans now

One of my top 7s, ever!

http://soundcloud.com/transmissionary/a-m-p-studio-misstype-dolittle

Nov 07, 2011, 23:24

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Hi, thanks for those tracks Gary, I didn't go much on the Flying Saucer Attack song, I think it would have been better if it was instrumental, I generally don't like lyrics in my music.
Windy and Carl, now we're talking, I loved that track, they're one of those artists that I've been meaning to check out for ages, I'll be getting a few cds by them now for sure.
I've heard some Sunn o))) does he sing in most of the tracks? I've not heard any instrumental stuff by them.
My main stuff I'm in to at the moment is Nadja and Aidan Baker, Troum and I'm starting to like Black Boned Angel too, love Earth 2 and must get some more, thanks again, cheers Joe.

Nov 08, 2011, 01:29

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Hi, I liked that, it reminded me of Cocteau's minus Liz circa 'Victorialand' thanks Revox, Joe.

Nov 08, 2011, 01:40

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

lereostab wrote:
I can't stand these bigoted and prejudiced deadist comments, I mean in this day and age!!!

Nov 08, 2011, 12:15

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

I've been searching for some inspiration

Nov 08, 2011, 14:31

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

That's hilarious! what was it? an equal rights demo for the undead or something, cheers man, Joe

Nov 08, 2011, 15:07

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Zombies are people, too.

Nov 08, 2011, 15:20

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

They certainly were!

Nov 08, 2011, 16:03

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

lereostab wrote:
That's hilarious! what was it? an equal rights demo for the undead or something, cheers man, Joe

dunno, but I got it from one of my favourite websites, The Poke

http://www.thepoke.co.uk

Nov 08, 2011, 16:10

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

Nov 16, 2011, 09:03

Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index