Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
On the cans now
Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: On the cans now

thomas2 wrote:

it's one of those kind of afternoons!

I don't know anything about that. I missed the boat. I'll listen to it but it might unbalance my nervous system leaving my synapses raw and hyperactive. I'm such a dendrite. No I got a real can crusher for crushing cans it makes me feel good. I'm going to invent a pop syndrome because I have it. It makes me feel ill and I get so excited I can hardly control my impulses. It made me smoke cigarettes.

Nov 17, 2011, 16:51

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Oh I like those pictures.

Nov 17, 2011, 16:51

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Listening to pop music was the worst decision I ever made. It's too late now. If I could live my life again I would eliminate music videos and rock and popular music for me. It is one of the most awful things to have happened to mankind and it must end. It is ruining life on earth. We need a new invention.

Nov 17, 2011, 16:57

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

The Kinks - Arthur (or the decline and fall of the British Empire).

Can - Landed.

Nov 17, 2011, 17:07

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Listening to pop music was the worst decision I ever made. It's too late now. If I could live my life again I would eliminate music videos and rock and popular music for me. It is one of the most awful things to have happened to mankind and it must end. It is ruining life on earth. We need a new invention.

What you said there is so good, Slush, that I'm thinking of having the whole thing tattooed. Understand your view entirely. 90-95% of pop/rock is piss-poor. It takes a lot of effort (and, oh! pain and suffering) to wade through the grunge and froth, but occasionally, just occasionally, it's possible to find a shining gem - then it's all worth it.

Love to your trumpeting Dad.

Nov 17, 2011, 17:07

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

no it's not that. he bought me those popular albums. I wish things were different with the pop culture. We did the best we knew at the time and we didn't realize we were making huge mistakes buying Blondie albums.

I remember taking my Men without Hats album over to my friend Dolina's house and her mother bursting through the door saying, "Turn off that devil music!" Wise, wise woman.

Nov 17, 2011, 17:15

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
no it's not that. he bought me those popular albums. I wish things were different with the pop culture. We did the best we knew at the time and we didn't realize we were making huge mistakes buying Blondie albums.

I remember taking my Men without Hats album over to my friend Dolina's house and her mother bursting through the door saying, "Turn off that devil music!" Wise, wise woman.

I don't know some people are able to listen to pop music with know repercussions. Then other people go bananas. It effects your heart rate and your respiration and goodness knows what effects it has on the nervous system. I don't know if it could help society. I noticed everytime I listened to it I didn't like the way I felt unless I was in a corporate sales environment, I mean listening to highly "buy more" subliminals to keep me calm but sometimes tose make me freak out and maybe I really do need those Bose noise reducing headphones. For my condition.

Nov 17, 2011, 17:33

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I misspelled so much, it is painful to read. "know" should be "no" as in none and tose should be those.

Nov 17, 2011, 17:36

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
I misspelled so much, it is painful to read. "know" should be "no" as in none and tose should be those.

I was on here earlier cursing the Autocorrect on my computer. I turned it off. I am now free to mispell. The gist is what matters, innit?

Nov 17, 2011, 17:43

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I'm so envious of that new Psi-Phi with their "precious" writing. I'm self conscious of simple errors like homonyms and other writing stuff. It makes me feel so bad, so bad that it's almost as if I've listened to pop music. I get woozy and queezy, my heart is racing my head is spinning. I'm overwhelmed with guilt and shame of memories of things that never happened. I feel embarrassed. Maybe if I listen to pop music I wouldn't feel embarrassed because the "artists" would carry that burden for me, the listener and then I could act out on this impulse less. I think I just solved my problem.

Nov 17, 2011, 18:06

Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index