Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Stereolab Vinyl Discography
Pages: 6 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Pooh Burgess
38 posts

Stereolab Vinyl Discography

Hi all

I've put together a small site covering the band's vinyl releases which I hope, from a visual perspective as much as anything, is something that folks will find of interest and enjoy. I'm a long time fan and collector of Stereolab - but no expert on them - so please let me know of any any errors or additions required.

I started this really just with the intent of covering the 60 or so 7" single releases, as I have most of these, but I have extended it to cover 10" 12" and LP formats - although I have some catching up to do with getting hold of some of these, which I hope to do over the coming weeks/months.

Anyway.. here's the link - hope you like it. Cheers.

http://www.titanicfandalism.co.uk/STEREOLAB%20SPIRAL%20SCRATCH%20MAIN%20PAGE.htm

Oct 31, 2011, 12:48

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

Re: Stereolab Vinyl Discography

Fantastic site. Thanks!

Oct 31, 2011, 15:51

musicforeels
musicforeels
520 posts

Seconded.

And welcome to the forum!

Imagine that: a post about Stereolab. Who'd a thunk it?

Oct 31, 2011, 16:10

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Great stuff - welcome aboard.

Oct 31, 2011, 16:24

lereostab
lereostab
981 posts

Hi and welcome, you've done a great job with that, nice one thanks, Joe.

Oct 31, 2011, 16:53

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

musicforeels wrote:
Seconded.

And welcome to the forum!

Imagine that: a post about Stereolab. Who'd a thunk it?

Forumite 'basiltoo' did a similar thing a few years ago. He had all vinyl releases scanned. You could view High-res (high-def?) images on the site. Pretty cool it was too.

He sold most of his collection soon after.

Oct 31, 2011, 16:54

nsc283b
405 posts

Hello Pooh. Welcome to the Forum and thank you for your great website of Stereolab vinyl. I collect the vinyl LPs and also have a few 10" and 7". On your list of LPs, I did notice one that was missing, however, I don't think it has been classed as an 'official' release. Maybe that's why it doesn't appear in the Stereolab Discography, although its release was advertised on this site in September 2007. The LP concerned is:

Eaten Horizons Or The Electrocution Of Rock LP & Limited Edition Signed Print By Mathias Poledna 180gsm Black Vinyl 100 Copies & 30 Artist Only Copies EN/OF: 036 2007

http://www.discogs.com/Stereolab-Eaten-Horizons-Or-The-Electrocution-Of-Rock/release/1124263

Oct 31, 2011, 17:04

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5913 posts

Fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing it with us! It was a shame when Basil took his site down, he had high res images of the covers. So to be able to look at them close up again is a real treat.

Oct 31, 2011, 17:16

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Hello Pooh - en een hartelijk welkom uit Nederland naar dit gezelschap! You have made a great site there - it is good to see all the releases put together in so easily accessible a way - every one has a wonderful memory attached to it for me (some of them, whole stories!)...

Again welcome - and thanks for the breath of fresh stereolabbic air....

Oct 31, 2011, 21:55

Pooh Burgess
38 posts

Thanks everyone for your kind comments - much appreciated. Cheers...

Oct 31, 2011, 23:04

Pages: 6 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index