Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Stereolab Vinyl Discography
52 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Pooh Burgess
38 posts

Re: Stereolab Vinyl Discography

nsc283b wrote:
Hello again Pooh. Just one more thing, this time concerning the 10" Jenny Ondioline. As you rightly state, there were 30 on clear vinyl, 25 of which were signed by the band. However, there was also 3 copies with multicoloured vinyl. I doubt I'll ever get to own one of them.

I see you have updated your site with the Eaten Horizons details. That picture is the Mathias Poledna print that came with the album. I can't find a website that actually has a picture of the album cover, however it is very plain and bland.

Thanks for the additional info. I've just seen the small photo of the multicoloured 10" on the band's website - 3 copies?! Blimey. I'll add it in later today. Cheers.

I found some old Lab Report newsletters yesterday dating from 92-97. Don't know if these have been posted anywhere else but I'll add them to the site this weekend.

Nov 04, 2011, 09:41

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: