Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Stereolab Vinyl Discography
52 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Pooh Burgess
38 posts

Re: Stereolab Vinyl Discography

Hi - and a belated happy new year all.

Been a bit slack on updating the Stereolab vinyl discography recently
http://www.titanicfandalism.co.uk
/STEREOLAB%20SPIRAL%20SCRATCH%20MAIN%20PAGE.htm
due to Crimbo/dodgy scanner etc. Anyway - it's coming along. Must just say a big thank you to Pat from France for a lovely scan of the the Stunning Debut Album multicoloured 7" and to Martin Pike for much appreciated help/advice regarding some releases - as well as you folks for various information you've sent me. Thank you!

I've added a bunch of stuff this last week - including some white labels test pressings of stuff like John Cage Bubblegum 7" and the Crumb Duck 10" (Christmas presents from my lovely wife!) plus I finally got hold of a copy of John Cage Bubblegum on coloured vinyl after well over decade of searching. Got a few additional items to add this week including a Uilab white label and the Transient LP gold pressing which I'll add soon.

There's still some items and a number of real rarities I'm after - if anyone has any of the following for sale (or some some scans they'd will willing to donate in the interim) please get in touch.

Stunning Debut Album 7" - multicoloured vinyl
Stereolab/Spectrum split single
Too Pure box for the 6 x 7" singles
Eaten Horizons or the Electrocution of Rock LP
The In Sound - (black vinyl) (#1-99) or sample copies (except yellow vinyl)
Jenny Ondioline 10" (clear vinyl)
Crumb Duck 10" (hand made sleeve)
Any white label test pressings or autographed items

Hope the site continues to be of interest. Cheers...

Jan 08, 2012, 16:02

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: